Compatibility issue
Then Disable the CDVD sector logging.

Sponsored links

(01-24-2018, 10:27 PM)CK1 Wrote: Then Disable the CDVD sector logging.
But without it, it doesn't show anything about the issue(Read the previous post and you'll find only CDVD read when the issues happens)
(01-24-2018, 09:27 PM)Atomic83 Wrote: I have this game but didn't notice any issue, I will look at this.

Can you post a SHA 256 hash of the content of CD?
To ensure I made correctly the backup copy of the game CD.
N.B.: I've the original CD, I've not downloaded it. I made this check and there's no error.
I would recommend creating an ISO of your disk with default settings under a program called ImgBurn and see how that works out for you. PCSX2 at least in my experience does not read well from actual discs. That may very well solve the issue. I hope everything works out for you.

Sincerely: []HP[]Hawkeye
(01-29-2018, 10:33 PM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: I would recommend creating an ISO of your disk with default settings under a program called ImgBurn and see how that works out for you. PCSX2 at least in my experience does not read well from actual discs. That may very well solve the issue. I hope everything works out for you.

PCSX2 only has some issues with CD-ROM games(though it had several improvements since v1.4.0). DVD games work without issue(only some slowdown on games with heavy disc loading).
(01-29-2018, 10:38 PM)FlatOut Wrote: PCSX2 only has some issues with CD-ROM games(though it had several improvements since v1.4.0). DVD games work without issue(only some slowdown on games with heavy disc loading).

Sorry, I've written CD-ROM, but Madagascar 2 is on a DVD-ROM.

(01-29-2018, 10:33 PM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: I would recommend creating an ISO of your disk with default settings under a program called ImgBurn and see how that works out for you. PCSX2 at least in my experience does not read well from actual discs. That may very well solve the issue. I hope everything works out for you.

I tried and checked it with CRC SHA 256. But the issue remains. Recently I've tried to leave the game
for some time and after abount 15-20 minutes the game solve the problem itself(until there's another video/dialogue).
I managed to solve the problem. It was a compatibility issue with SPU2-X.
I downloaded an older version of PCSX2 and put ZeroSPU2 plugin in the latest svn version.
It works now.
A different sound plugin solved it? interesting. Thanks for letting us know.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]