Compatibility list updates
(09-13-2009, 05:41 PM)Bositman Wrote: I'd prefer all that time and energy was put to the actual emulator.
True, it doesn't take that much of a time for a user to download the emulator and try it anyway.
But you all got a point, leaving it to all users would end up in a crappy wiki, and the emulator should be the work focus.
CPU: C2Q Q6600
GPU: Geforce 8800GTS 512
MEM: GSkill 4GB 1066Mhz
OS1: Win7 x64 RTM

EMU: PCSX2 r1736
GPU: GSdx10 SSSE3 r1763
SPU: SPU2-X 1.2.0
PAD: LilyPad 0.10.0

Sponsored links

Is there a downloadable, tab-delimited version of the compatibility list
available? I really like that you even have a compatibility list available,
and allow filtering by quality of emulation, but I don't like flipping
through pages to find out if a given title is good to go. If you have a
text file (or better yet, a spreadsheet) available for download, that would
help a lot.
(09-14-2009, 08:43 AM)Arrogance Wrote: Is there a downloadable, tab-delimited version of the compatibility list
available? I really like that you even have a compatibility list available,
and allow filtering by quality of emulation, but I don't like flipping
through pages to find out if a given title is good to go. If you have a
text file (or better yet, a spreadsheet) available for download, that would
help a lot.
There is a search input text box to the right of the letter filters in the compatibility list web page.
CPU: C2Q Q6600
GPU: Geforce 8800GTS 512
MEM: GSkill 4GB 1066Mhz
OS1: Win7 x64 RTM

EMU: PCSX2 r1736
GPU: GSdx10 SSSE3 r1763
SPU: SPU2-X 1.2.0
PAD: LilyPad 0.10.0
Thanks! Somehow I missed it.
I just logged in to propose the same.

I'd LOVE to see a commentary function for the listed games. click on name => comment site
- Nobody sane would expect everything to be true posted there (but if people keep claiming the game works I'd start to believe it)
- Might result in discussions ... but wouldn't hurt me. Especially as the same problems discussed are sure to rise for some other users too.
- It's a pain in the ass to search the forum for game related compatibility problems / possible solutions.

Just a big sign demanding people not to discuss not-game-specific pcsx2 problems might make sense (=> forum).
And they should need to give the pcsx2 version name + svn number they use.

The official compatibility status should still be in the hand of the admins.

This also should clear annoying situations like ... when playing Final Fantasy X and seeing that the game works in the German versions (as comp list stated) but videos don't.
Someone sure would have placed a comment keeping me from wondering and searching for a (nonexistent) solution for hours.
It's strange how so many people can sometimes think the same thoughts at the same time. Check out this thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-10269.html
World is a strange place, isn't it?
Please check out http://wiki.pcsx2.net
Find your favorite game and correct its page. You may help others looking for that info!