Compile Guide
Thank you for your support, it's clearer now.
I tried building wxwidgets with no 2.6 support but I'm still getting the same errors. I thought it could be an environment issue, since I couldn't remove the official wx-2.8 packages due to many packages depending on them, so I forced an overwrite. I tried setting it to the default /usr/local/lib, but this got things worse. So I tried setting the libs path variable to /usr/lib in building options (I built it with --prefix=/usr, while the official packages are in /usr/local/lib) but it didn't help. Am I stuck?

Sponsored links

Oh I did forget to mention that currently SPU2-X does *not* compile. The project is there for myself and Arcum to work on when we have time, but it's just been low on the todo list. Right now it's broken. Wink
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Ok! So I had to set linker options too, as you advised, and kept SPU2-X apart. Now, when I try building pcsx2, it just stops at this error:

Code:
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/System.cpp:32: error: duplicate explicit instantiation of ‘void EventSource<EvtType>::Add(const EventListener<EvtType>&) [with EvtType = PageFaultInfo]’

But I think you already knew about that. Maybe it's just too early to check out the whole project! Tongue I'll keep following this topic to hear good news!

Keep up the excellent work, and thanks a lot for your patience!
That's fixed in the latest revision. It was just an error in that particular revision you checked out. Wink
That's cool! But... here's another error:

Code:
Linking executable: ../..//bin/pcsx2
./.objs/release/gui/AppInit.o:(.rodata._ZTV11EventSourceIiE[vtable for EventSource<int>]+0x1c): undefined reference to `EventSource<int>::Add(EventListener<int> const&)'
./.objs/release/gui/AppInit.o:(.rodata._ZTV11EventSourceIiE[vtable for EventSource<int>]+0x20): undefined reference to `EventSource<int>::RemoveObject(void const*)'
./.objs/release/gui/AppInit.o:(.rodata._ZTV11EventSourceI14wxCommandEventE[vtable for EventSource<wxCommandEvent>]+0x1c): undefined reference to `EventSource<wxCommandEvent>::Add(EventListener<wxCommandEvent> const&)'
./.objs/release/gui/AppInit.o:(.rodata._ZTV11EventSourceI14wxCommandEventE[vtable for EventSource<wxCommandEvent>]+0x20): undefined reference to `EventSource<wxCommandEvent>::RemoveObject(void const*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (6 minutes, 25 seconds)
4 errors, 37 warnings

I'm just reporting hoping to be helpful in bugtracking, so just tell me if you don't need this info anymore!
I couldn't reproduce that error in GCC 4.4.0 here. Did you do a full Clean/Rebuild? Sometimes the buildsystems miss header file or library dependencies after svn updates.
uhm, sorry to bother you guys, but I have some problems compiling.
when I press "Start Debugging" with "Release SSSE3" (My cpu is a X3220 quad core). After a while VS2008 notice me that the compiling is failed. The messages is different with each revision, but those message always stay the same:

Error 1 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glew.h': No such file or directory
Error 2 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'd3dx10.lib'
Error 15 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h'
Error 16 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3d11.h'
You haven't set up the various includes you need to compile.
Read the compile guide and follow it properly: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/wiki/Comp...ForWindows
[Image: newsig.jpg]
thanks, i can compile all the feature in pcsx2 now Smile
(10-27-2009, 01:24 AM)Air Wrote: I couldn't reproduce that error in GCC 4.4.0 here. Did you do a full Clean/Rebuild? Sometimes the buildsystems miss header file or library dependencies after svn updates.

Thanks for your reply. Well, I always do a full clean before rebuilding, by the way I'm getting the same error messages after trying to link pcsx2 executable.

P.S.: I'm using gcc 4.3.3.