Compile Guide
Is now posible to build it in Linux ? the last time, i get some errors. And i had all the dependences, and all the things in correct form Wacko i could build the PCSX2 Normal Version, but no the Playground.

Sponsored links

Well, it's possible. But from vtlb -- unplayable. 536 could be used only in single threaded mode with no recompillers.
I Download Link by TortoiseSVN
BUT of me User And Password .
Why ?
Love_Coder:
You're using the secure checkout link. Use the one that starts with http://
I can't build neither pcsx2, nor playground on Ubuntu Intrepid 8.10 x64. I continue getting the following error:

gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"ZeroPAD\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"zeropad\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"ZeroPAD\ 0.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE=\"ZeroPAD\" -DVERSION=\"0.2\" -DNDEBUG=1 -D__x86_64__=1 -I. -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12 -fPIC -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -MT libZeroPAD_a-zeropad.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libZeroPAD_a-zeropad.Tpo -c -o libZeroPAD_a-zeropad.o `test -f 'zeropad.cpp' || echo './'`zeropad.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/sys/stat.h:107,
from zeropad.cpp:24:
/usr/include/bits/stat.h:103: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘[’ token
/usr/include/bits/stat.h:164: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘[’ token
zeropad.cpp: In function ‘s32 PADinit(u32)’:
zeropad.cpp:214: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
zeropad.cpp:223: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* getcwd(char*, size_t)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
zeropad.cpp: In function ‘u8 PADstartPoll(int)’:
zeropad.cpp:297: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
zeropad.cpp: In function ‘u8 _PADpoll(u8)’:
zeropad.cpp:311: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
zeropad.cpp:446: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
zeropad.cpp: In function ‘u8 PADpoll(u8)’:
zeropad.cpp:516: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
make: *** [libZeroPAD_a-zeropad.o] Error 1
Error with building plugins

If I turn off zeropad building, pcsx2 won't work without it.
This is the problem i got, Wacko what can i do ?

In file included from Memory.cpp:59:
GS.h: In member function ‘uptr mtgsThreadObject::FnPtr_SimplePacket() const’:
GS.h:216: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void
Memory.cpp: In function ‘void memReset()’:
Memory.cpp:2771: warning: cannot pass objects of non-POD type ‘struct std::string’ through ‘...’; call will abort at runtime
Memory.cpp: In function ‘void SysPageFaultExceptionFilter(int, siginfo_t*, void*)’:
Memory.cpp:2952: error: no matching function for call to ‘Error(const char [32], char*)’
System.h:121: note: candidates are: bool Console::Error(const std::string&, VARG_PARAM, ...)
System.h:122: note: bool Console::Error(const std::string&)
make[1]: *** [Memory.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/juampii/pcsx2-playground-read-only/pcsx2'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
Error with building pcsx2
Last worked Linux revision is 458! All others (from VTLB) is brocken. Compilation issue should be resolved by fixing code, but it's not a big deal -- from around 536 you could use NON-recompiller, NON-MGTS mode.
Has anyone had any luck compiling the suite? I get a ton of errors with it, none of the plugins compile.
You need directx sdk to compile most of the plugins
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product
I'm having a spot of bother with this, I've followed the instructions in the first post but when I try running the binary I get this error (with unnecessary bits cut out to save a couple of lines worth of space)
'The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.'

VS shows these warnings, are they the problem?
'2>..\..\Memory.cpp(162) : warning C4101: 'i' : unreferenced local variable

2>pthreads-d.lib(nonportable.obj) : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/OPT:ICF' specification
2>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMTD' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library'

Any idea's on what's going wrong here?