Compile Guide
About to try a compile on Windows 7 Beta 64-Bit. Will get back when it's done Smile

Sponsored links

Successfully compiled both VM and TLB, plugins fail to build Sad
I repeat myself but anyways ... you need the Direct X SDK to compile the plugins.
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product
Ahh crap, I though I had installed it sorry! Must have sidetracked myself at some point Rolleyes
Plugin compile works for CD/DVD, fails for the rest. I will have a look through the logs and tinker around in the code if need be.

Once I'm up and running I would be more than happy to create a svn build installer (nightly) for windows if anyone would like that Smile
Maybe it's a problem with the linker to the include files or to the library... it made me crazy XD

ah I also installed the platform sdk
link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/bb980924.aspx
So I just compiled my own build for the first time, but I have a question. It seems the exe I compiled is a VM build, which was what I was going for, but how would I go about compiling a VTLB build?
on the top there should be the debug mode selection tool (near the green arrow)
select the the vs u want from there
Oh THAT dropdown menu...I was wondering what dropdown was meant in the guide in the 1st post, but didn't really care anymore when it worked anyway. Thanks.
Did something happen with the latest svn?

I tried to compile the release vm version and got 171 errors on the latest build most of the undeclared identifier variety.