Compile Guide
No,for the time being plugins have their own project files which you can open to compile (the same way as PCSX2)
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

OK, sorry for the noob post. I found out how to compile the plugins correctly & which to compile. Thanks.
M33 User's PC

Model Number: HP a6547c [The Gayest BIOS]
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6 GHz (Overclocked To 2.9 GHZ)
Memory: 4GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM
Video: Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT
Operating System: Windows 7-64bit [Awesome]/Windows Vista-64bit
I downloaded visual studio express was that the right one? When i opened the exe to visual studio it gives me 4 options to install C++, visual basic and two other options but no Visual studio. What do i do?
Express is the wrong one ... get the team edition it will work fine with that
(12-26-2008, 11:15 PM)Blackclaw Wrote: Express is the wrong one ... get the team edition it will work fine with that

Thought so. Thank you
Hey all Smile
Since revision 510, i get this errors of this type when trying to compile the pcsx2 pp source
"error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_win32_process_attach_np"
"error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_mutex_init"

something is wrong with the pthreads, I compiled the pthreads.vcproj and got an pthreads.lib, but im not sure where i have to copy this. I tried including it at vs's library files with no success.
Any help please?
same problem here, haven't put much attention into looking for the problem yet.
You need to use the pcsx2_2008.sln in the main folder now.

The project file in the subfolder wont work anymore.

I updated my guide in post 5 of this thread ... once I get a hold on cotton Ill make him update the first post.
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product
Thumbs Up 
Thank you Blackclaw, it compiles from the main sln, and shockinly fast too (as expected from commit 151). Congrats on your guide too!
ah thanks.