Compile Guide
Zeydlitz,

did you build in linux using gcc ? Which version ? To some of us, the compiler is giving lots of errors.

My problem with wx/setup.h is now solved (thanks Butz).
CPU error messages can be solved turning the Pentium/Athlon options off.

Sponsored links

I have a 32-bit Debian Lenny, and use gcc 4.3. I hear, that 4.4 give a new kind of errors.
I'm with problems to compile. I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, and it's geting a lot o errors!

I installed everything: Directx, Opengl...

Just 2008 works?
My pc: Core 2 Duo E7200 2,53ghz (overclocked to 3,0ghz)
/ 4GB DDR2 667 / Geforce 8600gt 512mb

[Image: assinaturaforummi1.jpg]
Yes, VS 2010 is not supported at this time. VS 2010 beta 1 is very buggy still, and kinda slow as well since it's a beta/dev build. Furthermore, the project/build system is likely to change quite a bit before it goes final. So PCSX2 will not have official makefiles for VS 2010 until it's non-beta.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
First of all, congrats for all your efforts you put in making this awesome piece of software.
I'm using Ubuntu Jaunty with wxWidgets 2.9.0 compiled with unicode support. When I try building the project (rev 2703) from Code::Blocks I get many errors about x86emitter. Here's the build log:

-------------- Build: Debug in x86emitter ---------------

Compiling: ../../src/x86emitter/3dnow.cpp
In file included from ../../include/wx/string.h:25,
from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/common/src/x86emitter/PrecompiledHeader.h:9,
from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/common/src/x86emitter/3dnow.cpp:16:
./../include/wx/defs.h:42:13: error: #error "No Target! You should use wx-config program for compilation flags!"
In file included from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/common/src/x86emitter/PrecompiledHeader.h:9,
./../include/wx/string.h:164:4: error: #error "Please define string case-insensitive compare for your OS/compiler"
/../include/wx/defs.h:212: error: redeclaration of C++ built-in type ‘bool’
/../include/wx/defs.h:816: error: zero width for bit-field ‘ ‘wxAssert_817::Wchar_tMustBeExactly2Bytes’
In file included from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/common/src/x86emitter/PrecompiledHeader.h:9,
../../include/wx/string.h: In function ‘int Stricmp(const char*, const char*)’:
./include/wx/string.h:166: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void
../../include/wx/string.h: At global scope:
/include/wx/string.h:834: error: ‘wxChar& wxString::operator[](unsigned int)’ cannot be overloaded
../../include/wx/string.h:831: error: with ‘wxChar& wxString::operator[](size_t)’

In file included from ../../include/x86emitter/x86types.h:741,
from ../../include/x86emitter/internal.h:18,
from ../../include/x86emitter/legacy_internal.h:18,
from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/common/src/x86emitter/3dnow.cpp:17:
../../include/x86emitter/inlines.inl: In member function ‘x86Emitter::xAddressInfo& x86Emitter::xAddressInfo::Add(const x86Emitter::xAddressReg&)’:
/include/x86emitter/inlines.inl:216: error: cannot convert ‘const wchar_t*’ to ‘const char*’ for argument ‘5’ to ‘void pxOnAssert(const wxChar*, int, const char*, const wxChar*, const char*)’
../../include/x86emitter/inlines.inl: In member function ‘x86Emitter::xAddressInfo& x86Emitter::xAddressInfo::Add(const x86Emitter::xAddressInfo&)’:
/include/x86emitter/inlines.inl:242: error: cannot convert ‘const wchar_t*’ to ‘const char*’ for argument ‘5’ to ‘void pxOnAssert(const wxChar*, int, const char*, const wxChar*, const char*)’
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 3 seconds)
8 errors, 1 warnings

------------------------------------------------

Here are the build options I've set:

Code:
/usr/bin/wx-config  --version=2.9 --static=no --unicode=yes --debug=yes --cflags

And related output:

Code:
-I/usr/lib/wx/include/gtk2-unicode-debug-2.9 -I/usr/include/wx-2.9 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D__WXDEBUG__ -DWXUSINGDLL -D__WXGTK__ -pthread

Am I doing something wrong? Any help will be really appreciated!
PCSX2 will not compile in wx 2.9.0. I had to create several overloads for ansi/unicode conversion that 2.9 itself also has, and it'll be a bit of work to remedy the compiler errors caused by that. I'm yet undecided if I want to #ifdef support for 2.9 or upgrade to 2.9 cleanly (which would render PCSX2 unbuildable on wx2.8).

None of the options are especially appealing.

If you know how to link against wx2.8.10, go for it. Everything should work then. II'm not sure offhand what steps are required though, or what conflicts might arise with other software.
I'd prefer #ifdeffing 2.9 support, as the distribution I use of Linux does not officially[1] have 2.9 yet, and I'm sure a number of others don't yet either, so it'd make things harder on the Linux side.

[1] I can get it from an unofficial overlay if need be, but I don't really want to expect everyone else to do that as well...
Yeah I'd prefer not using 2.9 at all, unless we drop 2.8, because the one main new feature of 2.9 is the wxString unicode/ascii stuff, who's sole purpose is to save and simplify code -- and that's the part I'd have to litter with #ifdefs anyway (defeating the save-and-simplify parts -_-). Plus using any more 2.9 features would mean more #ifdefs.

It'll be much better if we can just require it linked against 2.8.9 for quite a while longer, until 2.9 becomes defacto std.
Thank you very much for your replies. So I built wx-widgets 2.8.10 with these options:

Code:
./configure --prefix=/usr --with-gtk --enable-unicode --enable-compat26 --enable-optimise --enable-std_string --enable-stb_iostreams --enable-debug

and I managed to build x86emitter (yahoo!), but now I get many errors from SPU2-X and pcsx2:

SPU2-X build output:
Code:
Compiling: ../ADSR.cpp
In file included from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Global.h:48,
                 from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/ADSR.cpp:18:
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:100: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:101: error: ‘s32’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:116: error: ‘u64’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:117: error: ‘u64’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:120: error: ‘u64’ has not been declared
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:127: error: ‘u32’ has not been declared
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h: In static member function ‘static u128 u128::From64(int)’:
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:122: error: too many initializers for ‘u128’
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h: In static member function ‘static u128 u128::From32(int)’:
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:129: error: too many initializers for ‘u128’
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h: At global scope:
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:136: error: ‘s64’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:137: error: ‘s64’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:140: error: ‘s64’ has not been declared
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:147: error: ‘s32’ has not been declared
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:147: error: ‘static s128 s128::From64(int)’ cannot be overloaded
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:140: error: with ‘static s128 s128::From64(int)’
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h: In static member function ‘static s128 s128::From64(int)’:
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:142: error: too many initializers for ‘s128’
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h: In static member function ‘static s128 s128::From64(int)’:
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Types.h:149: error: too many initializers for ‘s128’
In file included from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/ADSR.cpp:18:
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Global.h: At global scope:
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Global.h:52: error: ‘u8’ does not name a type
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Global.h:53: error: ‘u8’ does not name a type
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Global.h:64: error: expected initializer before ‘void’
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Global.h:70: error: expected initializer before ‘T’
In file included from ../../../../common/include/Utilities/Dependencies.h:61,
                 from ../../../../common/include/Utilities/Exceptions.h:18,
                 from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Global.h:100,
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Defs.h:266: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘s8’ with no type
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Defs.h:266: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Defs.h:274: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Pcsx2Defs.h:275: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
In file included from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Global.h:100,
../../../../common/include/Utilities/Exceptions.h:122: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Utilities/Exceptions.h:407: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Utilities/Exceptions.h: In constructor ‘Exception::UnsupportedStateVersion::UnsupportedStateVersion(int, const wxString&)’:
../../../../common/include/Utilities/Exceptions.h:415: error: ‘Version’ was not declared in this scope
../../../../common/include/Utilities/Exceptions.h: At global scope:
../../../../common/include/Utilities/Exceptions.h:429: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Utilities/Exceptions.h:430: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Utilities/Exceptions.h:435: error: expected `)' before ‘crc_save’
In file included from ../../../../common/include/Utilities/MemcpyFast.h:20,
                 from ../../../../common/include/Utilities/SafeArray.h:18,
                 from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Global.h:101,
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:22: error: ‘u32’ has not been declared
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h: In function ‘void memset32(T&)’:
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:31: error: ‘u32’ was not declared in this scope
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:31: error: ‘dest’ was not declared in this scope
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:31: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h: At global scope:
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:48: error: ‘u8’ has not been declared
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:58: error: ‘u16’ has not been declared
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:69: error: ‘u8’ has not been declared
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h: In function ‘void memset_8(void*)’:
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:96: error: ‘u32’ was not declared in this scope
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:96: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:96: error: expected `;' before ‘dest’
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:100: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:100: error: expected `)' before ‘dest’
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:101: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
../../../../common/include/Utilities/lnx_memzero.h:101: error: expected `)' before ‘dest’
In file included from ../../../../common/include/Utilities/SafeArray.h:18,
                 from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Global.h:101,
../../../../common/include/Utilities/MemcpyFast.h: At global scope:
../../../../common/include/Utilities/MemcpyFast.h:23: error: ‘u8’ does not name a type
../../../../common/include/Utilities/MemcpyFast.h:37: error: ‘u16’ has not been declared
In file included from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/defs.h:20,
                 from /home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Global.h:105,
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Mixer.h:23: error: ‘s32’ does not name a type
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Mixer.h:24: error: ‘s32’ does not name a type
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Mixer.h:32: error: expected `)' before ‘left’
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Mixer.h: In constructor ‘StereoOut32::StereoOut32()’:
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/plugins/spu2-x/src/Mixer.h:27: error: class ‘StereoOut32’ does not have any field named ‘Left’
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 6 seconds)
50 errors, 7 warnings

PCSX2 build output:
Code:
Linking executable: ../..//bin/pcsx2-dbg
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `cdvdReset()':
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVD.cpp:479: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::TimeZone::TimeZone(wxDateTime::TZ)'
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVD.cpp:480: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::TimeZone::TimeZone(wxDateTime::TZ)'
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVD.cpp:481: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::TimeZone::TimeZone(wxDateTime::TZ)'
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVD.cpp:482: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::TimeZone::TimeZone(wxDateTime::TZ)'
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVD.cpp:483: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::TimeZone::TimeZone(wxDateTime::TZ)'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o:/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVD.cpp:484: more undefined references to `wxDateTime::TimeZone::TimeZone(wxDateTime::TZ)' follow
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `cdvdDetectDisk':
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVD.cpp:518: undefined reference to `wxString::ToAscii() const'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `cdvdReadKey(unsigned char, unsigned short, unsigned int, unsigned char*)':
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVD.cpp:328: undefined reference to `wxString::ToAscii() const'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `_cdvdOpenNVM()':
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVD.cpp:121: undefined reference to `wxFileName::GetFullPath(wxPathFormat) const'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `_cdvdOpenMechaVer()':
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVD.cpp:81: undefined reference to `wxFileName::GetFullPath(wxPathFormat) const'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `cdvdReadInterrupt()':
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVD.cpp:735: undefined reference to `wxOnAssert(wchar_t const*, int, char const*, wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*)'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxStringBase::Init()':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/string.h:270: undefined reference to `wxEmptyString'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxDateTime::Set(long)':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/datetime.h:1614: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::TIME_T_FACTOR'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `~wxThreadHelperThread':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/thread.h:594: undefined reference to `wxThread::~wxThread()'
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/thread.h:594: undefined reference to `wxThread::~wxThread()'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxStringBase':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/string.h:352: undefined reference to `wxOnAssert(wchar_t const*, int, char const*, wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*)'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxDateTime::GetSecond(wxDateTime::TimeZone const&) const':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/datetime.h:887: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::GetTm(wxDateTime::TimeZone const&) const'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxDateTime::GetMinute(wxDateTime::TimeZone const&) const':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/datetime.h:884: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::GetTm(wxDateTime::TimeZone const&) const'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxDateTime::GetHour(wxDateTime::TimeZone const&) const':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/datetime.h:881: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::GetTm(wxDateTime::TimeZone const&) const'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxDateTime::GetDay(wxDateTime::TimeZone const&) const':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/datetime.h:875: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::GetTm(wxDateTime::TimeZone const&) const'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxDateTime::GetMonth(wxDateTime::TimeZone const&) const':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/datetime.h:872: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::GetTm(wxDateTime::TimeZone const&) const'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o:/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/datetime.h:869: more undefined references to `wxDateTime::GetTm(wxDateTime::TimeZone const&) const' follow
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `~wxFileName':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/filename.h:97: undefined reference to `wxArrayString::~wxArrayString()'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxArrayString':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/arrstr.h:111: undefined reference to `wxArrayString::Init(bool)'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxFileName':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/filename.h:103: undefined reference to `wxFileName::Assign(wxFileName const&)'
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/filename.h:103: undefined reference to `wxArrayString::~wxArrayString()'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxStringBase':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/string.h:368: undefined reference to `wxStringBase::npos'
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/string.h:368: undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxString::operator=(wxString const&)':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/string.h:660: undefined reference to `wxStringBase::operator=(wxStringBase const&)'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o: In function `wxString::utf8_str() const':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/string.h:873: undefined reference to `wxConvUTF8'
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/string.h:873: undefined reference to `wxString::mb_str(wxMBConv const&) const'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o:(.rodata._ZTV20wxThreadHelperThread[vtable for wxThreadHelperThread]+0xc): undefined reference to `wxThread::TestDestroy()'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVD.o:(.rodata._ZTI20wxThreadHelperThread[typeinfo for wxThreadHelperThread]+0x8): undefined reference to `typeinfo for wxThread'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVDaccess.o: In function `DoCDVDopen()':
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVDaccess.cpp:321: undefined reference to `wxGetCwd()'
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVDaccess.cpp:329: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::TimeZone::TimeZone(wxDateTime::TZ)'
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVDaccess.cpp:329: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::TimeZone::TimeZone(wxDateTime::TZ)'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVDaccess.o:/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVDaccess.cpp:329: more undefined references to `wxDateTime::TimeZone::TimeZone(wxDateTime::TZ)' follow
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVDaccess.o: In function `DoCDVDopen()':
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVDaccess.cpp:329: undefined reference to `wxString::Format(wchar_t const*, ...)'
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/CDVD/CDVDaccess.cpp:336: undefined reference to `wxString::ToAscii() const'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVDaccess.o: In function `wxString::operator=(wchar_t const*)':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/string.h:965: undefined reference to `wxStringBase::operator=(wchar_t const*)'
./.objs/debug/CDVD/CDVDaccess.o: In function `wxStringBase::ConcatSelf(unsigned int, wchar_t const*)':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/string.h:287: undefined reference to `wxStringBase::ConcatSelf(unsigned int, wchar_t const*, unsigned int)'
./.objs/debug/Counters.o: In function `_rcntSet':
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/Counters.cpp:61: undefined reference to `wxOnAssert(wchar_t const*, int, char const*, wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*)'
./.objs/debug/Dump.o: In function `iDumpBlock(int, unsigned char*)':
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/Dump.cpp:216: undefined reference to `wxString::Format(wchar_t const*, ...)'
./.objs/debug/Dump.o: In function `AsciiFile':
/home/ubuntu/PCSX2/pcsx2-svn/pcsx2/Utilities/AsciiFile.h:34: undefined reference to `wxFile::wxFile(wchar_t const*, wxFile::OpenMode)'
./.objs/debug/Dump.o: In function `wxFileName':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/filename.h:109: undefined reference to `wxFileName::Assign(wxString const&, wxPathFormat)'
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/filename.h:109: undefined reference to `wxArrayString::~wxArrayString()'
./.objs/debug/Dump.o: In function `~wxFile':
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/file.h:132: undefined reference to `wxFile::Close()'
Process terminated with status 1 (5 minutes, 51 seconds)
50 errors, 7 warnings

Am I missing some dependencies? Thank you again!
Try without --enable-compat26 as that shouldn't be needed.

If you're still getting similar errors, then there might be some missing link dependency. wxWidgets typically comes in 2 main packages: wxBase (houses wxString, wxThread, wxDateTime, and other fundamental classes), and wxCore (houses wxWindow, wxDialog, and other interface items).

It looks like most of your errors are classes that would be defined in wxBase, so I'm guessing it's not being linked in properly at the linking stage of compilation.