Compiling error svn515
I tried compiling the latest version of pcsx2 playground 515 and I get this error when compiling:

1>Compiling resources...
1>Microsoft ® Windows ® Resource Compiler Version 6.0.5724.0
1>Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
1>Linking...
1>WinMain.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_win32_process_attach_np
1>WinMain.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_win32_process_detach_np
1>ThreadTools.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_mutex_init
1>ThreadTools.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_cond_signal
1>ThreadTools.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_mutex_destroy
1>ThreadTools.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_cond_init
1>ThreadTools.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_create
1>ThreadTools.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_join
1>ThreadTools.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_mutex_unlock
1>ThreadTools.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_cond_destroy
1>ThreadTools.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_mutex_lock
1>ThreadTools.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_cond_wait
1>WinThreads.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_win32_thread_detach_np
1>WinThreads.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ptw32_InterlockedExchange@8
1>WinThreads.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ptw32_InterlockedCompareExchange@12
1>WinThreads.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ptw32_smp_system
1>WinThreads.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _pthread_win32_thread_attach_np
1>D:\pcsx2\pcsx2\windows\VCprojects\\bin\pcsx2r-vm.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 17 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://d:\pcsx2\pcsx2\windows\VCprojects\Release vm (nondev)\BuildLog.htm"
1>pcsx2 - 18 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Now this error isn't from my side since I have successfully compiled all previous beta svn's, this is the only one I got this error to.

Sponsored links

Reload the .sln file included with the Svn, or manually add the VCprojects\pthreads_2008.vcproj file to your existing solution, and add a dependency for it (if you don't know what dependencies are, then use the solution provided).
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Downloaded the precompiled svn from 4shared. It's strange with MTGS enabled it crashes almost all games and with patches enabled it crashes even more, I have to restart PP about 5 times to make the game finally work and now with svn 488 and higher some games crash even when I try to alt tab to a different window or when I click on one (not fullscreen). If I don't use mtgs most of the games loose 10 - 20 fps.
Icarus, if you read the stickies, you will see we just added a beta program.

I will also add that with this, we are no longer allowing third-party builds discussions or linking. Safety reasons and we do not want the devs to lose time following reports of third-party builds, which may be hacked or broken.
Ok but PP crashes even with the original version downloaded from the main site only it doesn't crash that often and it only happens with MTGS enabled and happens more often with mtgs + patches enabled even if the patches are empty.