Complete list of ALL BIOS Types we can get online with??
Aw, don't scare him away .. comon Sad

Sponsored links

Can't someone hack him already? Geez.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
Hmm... I wonder how you could even think about claiming harassment? No one is forcing you to come to this forum. It's not your forum, and he's not e-mailing you or bothering you anywhere else so harassment really doesn't hold up at all.

You were given your answer way back on page 2, you only stay around now to cause strife.
But hey, tha'd be illegal !
Remember the license you agreed to when registering in this forum?
Let me remind you:
Quote:By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums. Your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on this discussion system and is retrievable by the forum staff if need-be. You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit. You also agree that any information you enter on this discussion system is stored in a database, and that cookies are stored on your computer to save your login information.

And after this post:
Quote:By the way im sorry to inform you this is the last time you'll be ackknowledged, because i dont speak to females. They are a lesser form of life. And you can take me to court for THAT one.

I have all I need to bust you. The information from our database has been sent to the appropriate authorities along with your IP information and hostmask.
Have a nice day.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Petre, with the exception of a somewhat spamming post by Rebel-X stating the obvious, everyone else here has actually been trying to be pretty nice and reasonable to you, in spite of what I consider at least three instances of trolling on your part that should have earned you a ban already. (edit: four now) ... I suspect they were led astray by your strong english vocabulary and grammar skills which give the false impression that you might actually be rational. I've known too many manic depressives and schizophrenics with literary english doctorates. Good language skills are no substitute for good logical analysis.

Bluntly: It's so obvious that you're in the wrong here that it leads me to believe that you haven't enough rational capability to ever realize it. That means everything I write here is going to go complete ignored for content and, instead, you will pick it apart right from the first word as being bias, insinuating, and damaging. I'm a sucker though so I'll try anyway. But seriously, you have a disability. Granted it may be the type of disability that only really manifests in forum/online environments, but it's no less annoying or frustrating for the rest of us.

This is the internet. You can't pick a fight with every post that isn't giving you 100% constructive information. You'd just be fighting 24/7, like you are now. You can't read a post that simply says "you need to dump your bios" and treat it like they just called you names. You can't "retaliate" with insults and inflammatory remarks of your own, and then say they started it. Well ok, you can do all that. But the end result will typically be exactly what happened here. Everyone will hate you, and if the banter continues back and forth for a while, they'll eventually figure you're too stupid to be reasoned with,a nd you'll storm off convinced the world is all out to get you.

Now this is all independent of the topic that has you ranting and raving like a lunatic, which is the accusation by another forum members that you aren't looking to obtain these BIOS files by legal means. What I mean by that is that people are pointing out the obvious here, and you should have expected as much. No matter how annoying it might seem, there is no disrespect in people stating the obvious. Only you see it as disrespect. To anyone else, they're just blurbing out a little post they spent 7 seconds thinking about. The post might be useless, it might be pointless, and it might be annoying and spammy, but it's not disrespect. It just is what it is. If you want to be a functional member of an internet community you need to learn how to blow off that stuff and patiently wait for useful information to be posted.

That is how the internet works.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team