Computer spec/fps tips
(07-08-2012, 04:57 AM)kamwah99 Wrote: Do You mean this?

Yes you see in the drop down box it's 11, but in picture it's dx10

Sponsored links

(07-08-2012, 04:57 AM)kamwah99 Wrote: Do You mean this?

yep read this ( pretend it's quoted from the guide here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-8 Tongue )

DirectX10 and DirectX11 modes of GSdx for the time being are exactly the same in both terms of speed and compatibility. The only difference is that you will only see the first if your graphics card supports up to DirectX10 and only the second if your graphics card supports up to DirectX11
(07-08-2012, 04:57 AM)K1nG JaY xX Wrote: but what would I upgrade the whole computer? or which part?
The CPU as in what? ( I'm not very good in computer parts, sorry =s )

(07-08-2012, 04:51 AM)abdo123 Wrote: but you can't do both since it's a laptop ...

you need to buy a whole new Laptop ... ( bad news crasher !!!! )
(07-08-2012, 04:57 AM)K1nG JaY xX Wrote: That would be the problem for the first option, in the BIOS there is no option to OC at all, and if i could do it from windows I hear that is very unstable. This is not my area of expertise nor am I'm trying to sound smart.
So maybe OC isn't possible in this case, so upgrading would be a reasonable choice, but what would I upgrade the whole computer? or which part?
The CPU as in what? ( I'm not very good in computer parts, sorry =s )

upgrade the whole computer only choice if you are totally unomfortable with just one or two games.Is it worth is up to your choice ?I would rather buy a 2nd hand ps2 to play for cheaper price.garantee work.

For cpu ,buy highest compig i7-35xx series if necessary.
(07-08-2012, 05:05 AM)kamwah99 Wrote: upgrade the whole computer only choice if you are totally unomfortable with just one or two games.Is it worth is up to your choice ?I would rather buy a 2nd hand ps2 to play for cheaper price.garantee work.

For cpu ,buy highest compig i7-35xx series if necessary.

you need a PS2 to run PCSX2 legally !!!
(07-08-2012, 05:07 AM)abdo123 Wrote: you need a PS2 to run PCSX2 legally !!!

I do.but not sure for everyone.Tongue
(07-08-2012, 05:07 AM)abdo123 Wrote: you need a PS2 to run PCSX2 legally !!!

This, I had one.. Which is why I play on the computer. I roomed with a buddy and I played his, I did run BIOS Dumper on it and get the BIOS off it, I kept only a few of the ps2 games, which is why my testing is so limited, I only have a few games to play on this.

Back to the upgrading, I only have amd A-6 3400M in here, If I'm not mistaken there is the new AMD 8 3500 or the 3550MX, when I bought this computer I saw something like that.. I'm not sure about the prices but do you know anything about these?
(07-08-2012, 05:17 AM)K1nG JaY xX Wrote: This, I had one.. Which is why I play on the computer. I roomed with a buddy and I played his, I did run BIOS Dumper on it and get the BIOS off it, I kept only a few of the ps2 games, which is why my testing is so limited, I only have a few games to play on this.

Back to the upgrading, I only have amd A-6 3400M in here, If I'm not mistaken there is the new AMD 8 3500 or the 3550MX, when I bought this computer I saw something like that.. I'm not sure about the prices but do you know anything about these?

using your friend's BIOS is also illegal ...
I think intel cpu is a better choice since some AMD cpu doesn't support pcsx2's sse4.1 .You can find that there are many question asking about that.

Go out now.off discussion
(07-08-2012, 05:27 AM)abdo123 Wrote: using your friend's BIOS is also illegal ...

This is my fault, I did not see it in rules, which is why I thought I was ok, maybe you can point me to where is says in rules and also I will soon buy ps2 before continuing my PCSX2 emulating, my apoligies.

(07-08-2012, 05:30 AM)kamwah99 Wrote: I think intel cpu is a better choice since some AMD cpu doesn't support pcsx2's sse4.1 .You can find that there are many question asking about that.

Thanks for this information, I will look into it, and maybe your right, maybe wont do a big upgrade just for a couple demanding games Tongue
(07-08-2012, 05:33 AM)K1nG JaY xX Wrote: This is my fault, I did not see it in rules, which is why I thought I was ok, maybe you can point me to where is says in rules and also I will soon buy ps2 before continuing my PCSX2 emulating, my apoligies.

It's actually not really in the rules but in the stickies with a big "READ FIRST" in red :
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-PC...ions#S2Q11
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...0-9-8#Bios
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go