Config Help
Hi everyone! i'm new here, but i ve been using the emu for so long (thx by way Tongue) . But recently i've found troubles with every single game that i play. Don't know why but every single game crash after 10 - 15 min playing. I ' ve tried using other version of the emu, but still the same. I suppose that is a problem with Windows 10, but i'm not sure so, i will let here my PC build to see if you can help me.

Windosw 10
Intel Core i7-4770 3.4ghz
8 gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce 680 GTX 4gb

I've alredy tried chaging de plugins, most of them in different combinations, changing the resolution , graphics settings and more. Right now im using 1.2.1 version. Games are PAL version.

Anyway, hope someone could help me.  And sry for my english Tongue

Sponsored links

Please try to switch to portaudio instead of xaudio in spu2-plugin settings. Which version is crashing 1.2.1 or something newer?
(04-12-2016, 07:47 PM)willkuer Wrote: Please try to switch to portaudio instead of xaudio in spu2-plugin settings. Which version is crashing 1.2.1 or something newer?

I'm using the 1.2.1 version, and it works after change the sound plugin but , and sry for ask u that , is there any way to make it works with sound?

Thx for the fast reply Smile
We dont support old versions.
Please update
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
As already said it is recommended to use the latest stable version 1.4.

You might need to enable exclusive mode in portaudio advanced settings in spu2-x plugin configuration.
Looks like after change the emu version everything is going fine! Laugh now im using the 1.4 emu version and the only problem that I have is that sometimes the character/monster dont face one each other.
Thanks for the fast reply ! =D
Set clamping mode to extra
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go