[Config Issues?] Hmm, I had this working before
Hello Forum,

I'm just a little confused with the configurations and such, and so far I can't seem to remember what I imputed.

A while back I used the Beta Emulator, and managed to get KH II FM working 99% FPS (Which surprised me)

However, now it's only around 85 which is "ok", but the slowness kind of kills the fast-paced fighting.

Anyway, I was hoping I could get some enlightenment on what I should do to get the best out of my PC for the Emulator

Specs:

Processor: Intel Core I7 Q 720 @ 1.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850
Windows 7 64-bit

I know they don't recommend any Laptop computers, but I know that this laptop can play KHIIFM at full speed. The game I am having trouble with is Dark Cloud 2 (And 1).

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you very much for reading this xD

Sponsored links

Did you change your plugins or settings? If not, it could be an issue with your laptop kicking up the clock rate on single and double threaded applications. I'm pretty sure that those mobile processors over clock to 2.5ghz ish when doing intense computational stuff. Perhaps it did it before, but isnt now? Check what your clock rate is while playing. If its not going up it might be a settings thing.
So it would be the plugin issues?
Please add some screenshots of your config, it makes it much easier to help. Take note that your laptop is right on the edge to play some games at fullspeed, KH is one of the easiest, Dark Cloud is probably a bit more demanding so keep that in mind. Some things that you can generally do to increase speed a bit is mainly to try diffrent cominations of speedhacks, using SuperVU, lowering clamping mode and lowering internal resolution. Just remember that some of these setting(mostly speedhacks) can cause glithes in a variety of ways, so the easiest way to find what works is to go by the default setting and change one thing at a time to see what result it has on your game.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Thanks Gamer, I'll get some screenshots and re-post them in this post.
Allright, here is the screen shot of my Config (Currently) I didn't mess with much, but any help could help me get Dark Cloud at 99% Laugh

* Optimistic*
[Image: 2qc32iu.png]
Hmmm... you had a previous warning for admitting downloading a game, now you show having 5 BIOS files... sigh.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64