Config Skip?
Hey, I keep having this problem (I own this game so it is not illegal)

[Image: 148d5r8.png]

Is there any setting that will skip this error? I know what it means but I don't got the money to buy more ram (I'm 100% sure that's the problem)

EDITWackopecs

Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 1408MB RAM
Hard Drive: 246 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek AC'97 Audio)
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)

Sponsored links

If you downloaded the game even tho you own it then yes it is illegal.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Really? I thought it was legal even though I bought it? Oh well i'm deleting it.
Alright then, just make an ISO from your original game with an app like ImgBurn and make sure it's not mounted or being read by any program other than PCSX2.

This is the wrong place for this thread anyway, moving to PCSX2 General Discussion.
Oh ok, but is there a way to skip this though incase I want to homebrew?
It's not a problem with skipping anything, PCSX2 failed to read the image so even if you didn't get that message it just won't work anyway.

Just try to do what I said before with the new ISO from your game.
Oh ok. Thanks for the info!
Why are you using a plugin to read ISOs anyway? 0.9.7 has a built-in iso mode that bypasses the need of a iso loader plugin.
CPU: i7 930 @ 2.8GHz(Everyday)/3.6GHz(Gaming)/4.0GHz(Encoding)
GPU: Geforce GTX 480 @ 850MHz/1001MHz
Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D-E
RAM: 2x3 6GB OCZ @ 1527MHz 8-8-8-24
It came with it? I left everything on default.
probably. That message happens when "Iso" is selected instead "Plugin" and an actual image is mounted in Gigahertz, from an actual disc or from a virtual driver.

The simpler is using the cdvdnull plugin and selecting the ISO directly from the GUI (browse it from there). Unless it was imaged in a format the builtin can't read, in this case the suggestion is making another image in ISO format or some other it can mount, like mds.

PS: I strongly advise against using virtual drivers with pcsx2, it's because they use SPTD that has some issues with the Windows itself and the issue tends to be exposed easily by the plugin.
Imagination is where we are truly real