Config Thrustmaster GPX controller vibration?
Hello, I have a problem to calibrate my pad in pcsx2... I have a ThrustMaster GPX PC/X360 Pad.I already assigned all regular buttons. But when i click on "Big motor" or "small motor"  then i click test, the pad just vibrate. But in game Nothing happens…

Everybody got it but i still Don't so can you explain to me?

Attached Files
.pdf   LilyPad.pdf (Size: 332,46 KB / Downloads: 150)
GPU-Z

[Image: sm54gm-5.png]
Just help, you will feel better… Happy
PCSX2 Version: v1.5.0-dev-2567-ga275cf8e5-windows-x86

Sponsored links

You are sure that the game supports it? Not all PS2 natively support the Vibration function. I know as an example that Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon does.
And some games make the controller vibrate on very few things.
What game are you trying
Lightbulb 
(09-11-2018, 04:35 PM)StriFe Wrote: You are sure that the game supports it? Not all PS2 natively support the Vibration function. I know as an example that Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon does.

I'm not sure I must admit

(09-11-2018, 05:23 PM)vsub Wrote: And some games make the controller vibrate on very few things.
What game are you trying

I would have preferred actually that the pad vibrates on everything... Lol! The game is Ratchet and Clank

Thanks already for your help
GPU-Z

(09-11-2018, 04:35 PM)StriFe Wrote: You are sure that the game supports it? Not all PS2 natively support the Vibration function. I know as an example that Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon does.

I'm not sure I must admit

(09-11-2018, 05:23 PM)vsub Wrote: And some games make the controller vibrate on very few things.
What game are you trying

I would have preferred actually that the pad vibrates on everything... Lol! The game is Ratchet and Clank

Thanks already for your help
GPU-Z