Config guide for PCSX2 0.9.9?
Hi I'm new here, I registered to ask if anyone can help me with my config.

I'll let you know that I've had no luck so far in searching the web about this so thanks to everyone who helps Smile

Laptop Specs:

Intel Core i5-2410M, 2.3GHz
4GB RAM
Windows 7 Premium 64-bit
Nvidia GeForce GT540M

Games I'm expecting to play:

Tales of the Abyss
Persona 3 FES
Kingdom Hearts
The Sims 2

I've also created my own .iso using MagicISO but it doesn't seem to work well. It's from my own PS2 copy of Devil May Cry 3 SE. It wouldn't hurt to know what's the problem with this one too. Thanks!
My (Asus U41SV) laptop specs
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
nvidia GeForce GT 540M CUDA 1GB
4GB RAM
Windows Experience Index - 4.7

Sponsored links

you forgot to mention what the problem is, actually...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Use ImgBurn to create images and currently there will be almost no difference between the guide for 0.9.8 and if someone create a guide for 0.9.9,so just read the full guide or the quick start guide
to the 1st reply: Well generally FPS is low, graphics skip sometimes..I'm sorry I didn't specify :x !

to the 2nd reply: Thanks! Lol just a few hours ago I was able to config with that link you gave. It plays well now.

It works perfectly with Persona 3 FES, but in Tales of the Abyss after a while of gameplay the screen goes black and I'd have to reboot.

I hate to ask more questions, since this is rather off topic from the configs, but I've successfully .iso'ed Devil May Cry SE and it works normal for my emu, but the display goes horrid somehow. (attachment here)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

4GB RAM
That's how the intro is supposed to look, it's an effect.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-04-2012, 09:48 AM)riko-nakamura Wrote: to the 1st reply: Well generally FPS is low, graphics skip sometimes..I'm sorry I didn't specify :x !

to the 2nd reply: Thanks! Lol just a few hours ago I was able to config with that link you gave. It plays well now.

It works perfectly with Persona 3 FES, but in Tales of the Abyss after a while of gameplay the screen goes black and I'd have to reboot.

I hate to ask more questions, since this is rather off topic from the configs, but I've successfully .iso'ed Devil May Cry SE and it works normal for my emu, but the display goes horrid somehow. (attachment here)

*sigh* I wish it were so. But no, even in gameplay that's the only size of the screen.. Sad
4GB RAM