Config issues
(04-04-2009, 11:05 PM)GuJiaXian Wrote: Heh, no. When I installed PCSX2 and ran it for the first time, it prompted me to configure the software. I used the aforementioned setup guide to figure out which options I needed. Once I was finished configuring the plugins, I clicked OK in the config screen. That's when I got the error above. The program then quit. Running it again simply repeats the error (and then quits the program). I'm able to re-configure the program by deleting the pcsx2.ini file, though doing so results in the same error.

Try choosing another graphic/sound/control/cddvd plugins and see if it changes anything.

Sponsored links

if his run as administrator is greyed out, that means he disabled UAC which means he runs all programs as administrator by default.

I tried different plugins with the same result. The emuLog.txt file's contents are exactly the same.
are you using a limited user account? Blink
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
A limited user account? I'm not sure what you mean.
i mean on a user account that isn't an admin Smile
Windows 7 64bit

No, I'm running Vista, and there's only one account on the system (obviously it has admin access).
well the best that anybody could suggest is to run the program as admin (while configuring it). Mellow
Windows 7 64bit

Well, bother. I appreciate the help, everyone. Looks like I'm stuck playing my PS2 games on, well, my PS2 (and I was so looking forward to save states...).
This is something with your system and _not_ the software. It's either some incompatible plugin for some unknown reason or permissions or even DEP maybe.