Config xbox 360 controller vibration?
i tried google ever tutorial about configure lilypad in pcsx 0.9.8 but my xbox controller just dont vibrate in game (it works fine in other windows game like fable, DMC..)
So where did i messed up?

[Image: qxeSh.jpg]

Sponsored links

click on big motor and small motor and then apply it should work now.
You haven't actually added the device/motor to the assignments list.
Found this old thread, figured I won't create a new one.

I'm a newb and I'm trying to get in-game vibration using an Xbox 360 wireless controller on version v1.1.0 r5423 and LilyPad snv 0.11.0.
It's not clear to me what I should do. In the settings, if I click on Big Motor and Small Motor, I get the vibration, but it seems to be just a test. What am I supposed to assign and where's the assignment list?

[UPDATE: Nevermind, I got it]
(10-11-2012, 04:35 PM)Ignorope Wrote: Found this old thread, figured I won't create a new one.

I'm a newb and I'm trying to get in-game vibration using an Xbox 360 wireless controller on version v1.1.0 r5423 and LilyPad snv 0.11.0.
It's not clear to me what I should do. In the settings, if I click on Big Motor and Small Motor, I get the vibration, but it seems to be just a test. What am I supposed to assign and where's the assignment list?

[UPDATE: Nevermind, I got it]

Wacko Wacko  Sorry to wake this up, but i still have a problem to calibrate my pad in pcsx2... I have a ThrustMaster GPX PC/X360 Pad an when i assign all regular buttons and then i click on "Big motor" or "small motor" and then i click test, the pad just vibrate. But in game Nothing happens… 
Everybody got it but i still Don't so can you explain to me?

Attached Files
.pdf   LilyPad.pdf (Size: 332,46 KB / Downloads: 758)
GPU-Z

[Image: sm54gm-5.png]
Just help, you will feel better… Happy
PCSX2 Version: v1.5.0-dev-2567-ga275cf8e5-windows-x86
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go