Configuration Problems
(01-11-2011, 05:15 PM)Bositman Wrote: Sorry but the above links look like some shameless plug for your blog and not you trying to help people. The official guide has everything you could possibly need in extensive detail: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-7

About your slowdowns, they are most probably cause by the DVD reading, so you should try making an ISO image of your disc using a program like imgburn and running that directly with PCSX2. It will surely eliminate the stuttering in loading screens, maybe the rest too

I Only Added The Link To Show That PS2 Emulator Works Just Fine On My PC...
I Didn't Tell That I was Going To Help People Like You... Angry Tongue

Sponsored links

(01-10-2011, 04:41 AM)HellTemplar Wrote: Hello, i have problems on still having some lagness and lots of broken sounds. The games im playing are mortal kombat armageddon and soul calibur 3 using dvd disc. I already read the guide on how to configure these things, but the problems still came up and sometimes the game doesn't load when i run it. I'm using pcsx 0.9.6 for now.

here's the spec of my laptop:
Processor : Intel Core i5 2.53Ghz
RAM : 6 GB
DirectX Ver. : 11
Graphic Card : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

Can anyone help me getting a compatible configuration based on my laptop specs?

Create A Copy Of Your Disc As An Image File Using your Dvd Burner And Go To Pcsx2 Emulator-Cdvd-Iso Selector And Select The Image File.
Voila,You Wont Get The Sound Breaks...
Also Check Your Disc,The Broken Sound May Araise If It Has Scratches
Hope You Will Configure It Smile
(01-11-2011, 05:15 PM)Bositman Wrote: Sorry but the above links look like some shameless plug for your blog and not you trying to help people. The official guide has everything you could possibly need in extensive detail: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-7

About your slowdowns, they are most probably cause by the DVD reading, so you should try making an ISO image of your disc using a program like imgburn and running that directly with PCSX2. It will surely eliminate the stuttering in loading screens, maybe the rest too

sorry for the late reply, busy day yesterday. As for the guide, i did read them while configuring the new config panel of 0.9.7

i will try to convert the disc to ISO later tonight, hopefully it'll work fine.
okay, burning to iso and it works really well. But the problem still lies on the gameplay, the fighting is kinda like a slowmotion. anyhow to reduce graphics or such?

oh, and prolonged gameplay, like 30 minutes, makes it lagging again.
disable power saving mode in your laptop's bios to avoid those 30-gameplay-lag-thing

if you want better game play, i think it's time to get a better pc with a cpu round 3.2-3.4 ghz
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go