Configure button not open
Alright, well then;

The stable version of PCSX2 (1.2.1, taken from the downloads page on pcsx2.net) has a proper build number on the GSdx plugin. Just tested this out on my comp.
It's a bit odd that the one you're using doesn't have it. Where did you get this particular PCSX2 from?

Also the v1.00 BIOS is known to be glitchy, this could cause issues as well. But I'd start with PCSX2 itself first.

Aaand one more thing, if you change your GSdx plugin, you have to hit APPLY on the bottom right first before you can access the Configure button. This should be what you're looking for.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

I got it from the download area of the official site.

From what I've read in the tutorials, I think the GS I'm using is the best option I can (AVX) as my GPU and RAM are fairly exceptional. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do to configure the graphic options a little better. e.g which renderer to use. The reason I'm struggling is because the configuration tutorials relate to compatibility lists that don't include my GPU or processor or they're broken links that I can't access. This has basically rendered the tutorial useless for me.

I think my PC specs are competent enough to run the most heavy graphic options possible, so I'm basically enquiring what they are.
Your CPU supports AVX2 actually, so you can use that.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Oh, cool! I'll use AVX2.

Yes, Ryudo. I see what you mean about applying before the configure button becomes available. Thanks very much. [:

I've managed to figure everything else out to the best of my abilities, although I'm open to suggestions! This is how I have my GS configuration settings so far:

[Image: 6Igu3S4.png]

I changed the scaling to my laptops resolution. By the way, this has completely fixed my problem with the intermittent black screen! Something I changed must've worked. I was going to try and create another ISO, but I guess that wasn't the problem after-all.
You should go ahead and enable anisotropic filtering and set that to 16x. Almost no performance hit, and will help textures a bit.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I did that. I think it's about as good as it's gonna get. Thanks a bunch for your help