Configuring PCSX2
I have no idea what to configure or what to do. These are the specs of my computer:

AMD Six Core 3.3 Ghz Processor
4GB ram
ATI Radeon 6850 video card

I can't think of what else is pertinent.

Can some one help me configure this, I'm pretty sure my computer is powerful enough, I can run skyrim on very high to ultra, but I can't get star wars bounty hunter or dirge of cerberus to work?

I've got PCSX2 0.9.8

Sponsored links

What's your problem? Default settings should work fine with 0.9.8.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-10-2012, 09:13 PM)Bositman Wrote: What's your problem? Default settings should work fine with 0.9.8.

It keeps saying that gsdx failed to load. also sometimes lilypad. and if and when it does load, the game stutters to hell.
Any other error message? Like 'update your directx' with a link to do so? Tongue
Post the contents of your console
(02-10-2012, 09:36 PM)Bositman Wrote: Any other error message? Like 'update your directx' with a link to do so? Tongue
Post the contents of your console

Well here it is, the program unexpectedly quit before and I tried to make it do what it did before but it didn't.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 4,02 KB / Downloads: 191)
No error there...first try running this:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35 and selecting the optional updates to install
Configure GSdx and set it to DX11 Hardware renderer
If all else fails, try making an ISO image of your game using imgburn and run it with the internal ISO reader of PCSX2
(02-10-2012, 10:02 PM)Bositman Wrote: No error there...first try running this:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35 and selecting the optional updates to install
Configure GSdx and set it to DX11 Hardware renderer
If all else fails, try making an ISO image of your game using imgburn and run it with the internal ISO reader of PCSX2

Thanks running it from an image made it run better, though its still a bit slow in places for star wars bounty hunter and dragon quest 8, is there anyway to avoid the slowdowns or do i just have to power through?
So you aren't getting the GSdx errors now? You could try enabling all speed hacks with [recommended] besides them for a start