Configuring SVR 09 for my PC
(03-05-2010, 04:51 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well if CPU-Z says Pentium Dual Core and not Core 2 Duo I can assure you it's not a Core 2 Duo Tongue

lul That's the point. I can't check now cuz I did all the posting from my grandma's house. But anyways, u r a cool guy. Thanks for all the help.
I'll manage with the speed there was. And does using the latest version increase the speed in any way?

Sponsored links

Yeah but you're already using the latest release beta. If you want to use some 0.9.7 alpha build found on the internet you are free to do so, but consider the fact that we don't offer any kind of support for it here since it's highly work in progress and can have nasty bugs
[Image: newsig.jpg]
CPU-Z doesn't lie unless you trick it. Good luck with running the games, if you follow the compilation guide you can compile an alpha version of 9.7, but like bositman said there's no support.
Laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo PM8600 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670 512 MB

Desktop
AMD Phenom II x2 550 (unlocked to 4)@ 3.5ghz
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB
Hey Guys I need Some Help my Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 wont work when i try to play the game it says path isofilesystem but when i try no disk or plug ins it just do nothing its only in the configuration screen of ps2
You just revived a 2 year old thread. Make a new one for your problem and include settings used, PCSX2 plugins, version, system specs etc if you want to get any help. Closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]