Configuring SVR 09 for my PC
I need help configuring Smackdown Vs Raw 09 for my CPU.
Here is my rig:-
Intel Core 2 Duo Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz
3 GB of RAM
Nvidia Geforce 7100 GS 256 MB
Windows 7 Ultimate

I tried using SSE3 but it say's my CPU doesn't support it even though I saw Core 2 Duo in the list
I don't want great graphics and all but just want to play the game
The menu's good, nice and fast
But the game's the problem

Can someone post a good config for me?

Sponsored links

Quote:Intel Core 2 Duo Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz
A processor with that name doesn't exist. It is either a Core 2 Duo OR a Pentium 4. If it's a P4, you won't get good speeds with most games under PCSX2.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Quote:Intel Core 2 Duo Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz
Woops..sorry I was in a hurry there
Yeah, it's a Core 2 Duo
Can you give me a good config
And why does it not allow it to use SSE3
It say's GS plugin not supported
If it's a core 2 duo then it DOES support SSSE3, so I guess it's a pentium 4 or pentium dual core.
To make sure, download and run this:
http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

See what the program reports, can't be wrong Tongue
Yep...it's a Pentium Dual Core.
But it say's SSE 3 detected
SSSE 3 not detected
So what's a good config?
You need to use GSdx SSE2. Also check native in its' configuration. But as I said, your CPU AND your GPU are weak, you will get horrible framerates with this game unless you upgrade.
So does enabling Speed Hacks do anything better?
Cuz I played the game with native and it's playable but a bit too slow but alright
Just want to improve the performance and push the CPU to the limit

(PS Dunno know fer sure but could there be any problems with the processor drivers cuz I have to go home and check it. I am posting all these from my grandma's home where I am most of the time in the weekdays so I have to double check for the Processor. Tell me if there could be any Probs with the drivers)
Well you can try them...your CPU is already being maxed out don't worry about it Tongue Be careful though, some will cause major bugs or even reduce your FPS when turned up to the max
(03-05-2010, 04:42 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well you can try them...your CPU is already being maxed out don't worry about it Tongue Be careful though, some will cause major bugs or even reduce your FPS when turned up to the max

Thanks for the advice, Bositman. I'll try experimenting but if I was wrong and my CPU's a Core 2 Duo then could it be a driver problem that cause's SSSE 3 not to be detected.
Well if CPU-Z says Pentium Dual Core and not Core 2 Duo I can assure you it's not a Core 2 Duo Tongue