Connecting dualshock 3
First of all, I would like to say that I indeed saw numerous threads about this. But unfortunately, I've tried both SCP and Motioninjoy with mixed results. About Motioninjoy I'd rather not talk, SCP, however, worked but not perfectly - When I pressed L3, I found out that input of other buttons was sent, and not in PCSX2. I'm not denying the possibility that my Controller is faulty, but I've tested 3 Different controlls, and with all of them I got the same result. So I've been wondering, Should I try LibUSB? if so, can someone post me an updated guide (if exists of course). I'm using Windows 10 64-Bit Anniversary.

Out of curiosity, Is anybody working on a vulkan plugin? In dolphin it has many optimizations that are not possible in OpenGL and D3D11 and 12, and I'm not talking about the multi threading of course.

Sponsored links

SCPToolkit is a good option and its what I use and I have no issues with random keys pressed in Windows 10 64bit Anniversary.
(05-08-2017, 01:08 AM)Topken Wrote: SCPToolkit is a good option and its what I use and I have no issues with random keys pressed in Windows 10 64bit Anniversary.

I know, but like I said, I'm having issues and that's why i'd rather try LibUSB. The controllers I tried seem to work fine on a regular PS3. I don't know if I happen to have a bad cable, if the controllers themselves are faulty and I just didn't notice it or if it's an issue with my PC. I have a Xbox One controller connected via USB for that matter, even though I don't think it should cause any issues. Like others, I'm only using it for MGS3'S pressure sensitive controls, as I find the Xbox controller much more comfortable.