Constant Force Feedback effect in Resident Evil 4 (SLUS-21134)
System:
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
AMD FX Vishera 6300
Radeon HD7870
6GB Ram

PCSX2 Configuration:
- Speedhacks off
- Used plugins: Pokopom v2.1,Lilypad v0.11,Lilypad SVN 5764.
- Controller:Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller For Windows

It happens with any SVN or official build.

Issue:
When playing a FMV,Cutscene,Opening Inventory,Pause Menu the plugin? will force the controller to vibrate.

I'm currently using the SSSPSX PAD Pressure Mod v1.7.1 SVN5764 to play Resident Evil 4 without wasting my batteries in a blink of eye.

Through I'm using the SSSPSX PAD to play Resident Evil 4,this plugin lacks of force feedback and has a bad analog sensibility wich makes the aiming in RE4 worse than the usual.

Sponsored links

you mean you had this problem with all the pad plugins you've been using ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-19-2014, 12:10 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you mean you had this problem with all the pad plugins you've been using ?
Yep,with the plugins listed in the post.
Apparently only the plugins with force feedback support.
Am i wrong or this was some king of known bug of the RE4 with pcsx2? I am pretty sure that read somewhere about this, sounds very familiar. And if i remember corectly there was no fix, or at least at the time when i read this. Just disable motors option in lilypad plugin and play with it. There will be no vibration ,but at least controls will be normal
(01-19-2014, 05:35 AM)mroussev Wrote: Am i wrong or this was some king of known bug of the RE4 with pcsx2? I am pretty sure that read somewhere about this, sounds very familiar. And if i remember corectly there was no fix, or at least at the time when i read this. Just disable motors option in lilypad plugin and play with it. There will be no vibration ,but at least controls will be normal
Eh a good tip of yours,thanks.

Anyway,lets see what the devs think about this.
Yeah, the wiki says to just disable rumble on the plugin.

I tried to debug it, but from the plugin point of view the game just kept sending rumble data. Sad
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(01-20-2014, 03:20 AM)KrossX Wrote: Yeah, the wiki says to just disable rumble on the plugin.

I tried to debug it, but from the plugin point of view the game just kept sending rumble data. Sad
okay Sad

Thanks for the info.

For moderators: this topic can be closed if you want to.