Constant Issues
I am getting issue after issue after issue.

If anyone here is kind enough to help me get PCSX2 fully working then I'd really appreciate it.

//Please do not reply if you don't want to help, I have read all the support pages applicable but I simply cannot fix it, I am not a computer noob, but I am not experienced in emulators newer than PS1. So if you don't want to help, don't reply.

Thank you to anyone who helps Smile

Sponsored links

could you please detail your issues directly on the forums ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Well I downloaded both the 0.9.7 and 0.9.8 and a selection of BIOS's from many sources.

At first when I tried to run a proper PS2 game (DVD drive - not pirated games) it would just freeze and it would close.

Then I uninstalled and downloaded one off YouTube, this one gave me some "File cannot be created" stuff.

Then I messed around and then I got "Fine cannot be found.....blah blah blah"

PC Specs are up-to-date, I can run all the latest games inc. Crysis 2 on the highest settings (so that eliminates the PC being the problem).

I've tried all the support pages and all the guides and I simply cannot get it working. If anyone can guide me through setting it up step-by-step w/ download links for all needed files I'd appreciate it. I can't see where I've gone wrong.
Quote:and a selection of BIOS's from many sources

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go