Constant Slowdown then Speed Up With Games
The slowdown then speed up usually only happens with cutscenes and when there's spoken dialog, but it also happens during loading screens and when I switch menus.

I'm using:
NVIDIA GeForce GT 545
D3D11 (Hardware)

System:
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
8GB RAM

Version:

I've also noticed a weird thing that happens when I use ARMAX, where a bit of the Datel logo can be seen on the right corner of the screen, but only during battles and cutscenes in DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi.

Sponsored links

Some parts of games are more demanding than others. It could also be thermal throttling or turbo boost.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
If you are playing directly from the DVD this is normal. Making an ISO of the game and running from that should solve the slowdowns and stutters.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-11-2013, 10:52 PM)refraction Wrote: If you are playing directly from the DVD this is normal. Making an ISO of the game and running from that should solve the slowdowns and stutters.

I completly forgot to mention that, but yeah that would do it.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I can't make an ISO of the game, because then the ARMAX codes won't work and for whatever reason the game refuses to let the codes work when I convert them to RAW and put them in PCSX2CE.
making an iso doesn't change the game in any respect, so it shouldnt have any affect on ARMAX. If you need it to look like a dvd drive and not use the iso selector, then mount the iso as a virtual drive and point the plugin at that.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]