Continual Crashes
Windows Vista
CPU - AMD Phenom Triple Core, ~2.1GHz
RAM - 4gb
GeForce 8800
DirectX10
PCSX2 0.9.6

Every time I attempt to run the game, Bloody Roar 4 in this case, the program crashes on me. I try switching up the plug-ins but nothing has worked so far. The game is compatible, according to your site, so I see no reason why it won't run. It ran on 0.9.4 with speed problems but I don't see how it won't run on the new version. Is there a specific plug-in setup needed to run this game or any at all?

Sponsored links

delete all the inis and reconfigure your pcsx2 0.9.6
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The same thing happened. I noticed a bunch of yellow coding that would appear in loading program but didn't remember to add it. This is what it said:
GIF Warning> Soft reset requested, but the GS plugin does not support it.

It ran that for a few lines when trying to load the game. Does it mean something is wrong with the plugins or is there a missing file or what? It just isn't making much sense to me, at this point.
GIF Warning> Soft reset requested, but the GS plugin does not support it.
-you may ignore that.

Did you update your directx via web updater?
I have DirectX10 so I would need no updates to be done. And I thought it was something to ignore but you never know sometimes.
Find yourself a more recent version of Gsdx. That should solve the crashing issue, and the Gif warning (which is due to your GS plugin being older than the dirt under my toenails).
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Ok. I added the newest version of Gsdx but whenever I choose to use Direct3D9 or Direct3D10 it keeps asking me to update DirectX when I already have DirectX10 installed in the system.
Directx have updates every couple of months, that doesn't mean you don't have it, just mean it is not up to date. If you didn't have it you would not be playing any games.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
Whenever I attempt the update, its only for 9.0c and not an update for DirectX10...
its exact same file from March 2009 ( if i am not mistaken), if you have vista or 7 it will update dx9 and dx10 at the same time, if it is xp updates dx9 and even if it would copy dx10 files it wouldn't be used since is not supported by xp.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5