Contra Shattered Soldier cheats
Can I use Contra Shattered Soldier cheats I have found 2 the first one I only have one controller adapter so only one controller.
I would rather have the 99 lives cheat if it is valid. I have tried the second one and either not fast enough or doing something incorrectly.

Cheats
30 Lives
At the title screen, press Up(2), Down(2), L1, R1, L2, R2, L3, R3 on controller two. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound.

99 Continues 
At the main menu, on controller one, press Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Square, Circle, Square, Circle, Select, Start. (Note: If you are going to be doing this for one player, hightlight "OPTIONS", then do the code. If you are going to be doing this for two players, highlight "1 PLAYER", then do the code.)
Cheats
30 Lives

Sponsored links

(08-29-2021, 03:37 AM)Wombat2112 Wrote: I only have one controller adapter so only one controller.

just map your controller to the second pad in PCSX2, then change the mapping back after.

as for the second code, I dunno, maybe it doesn't work on your version? can't really confirm.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-29-2021, 04:30 AM)refraction Wrote: just map your controller to the second pad in PCSX2, then change the mapping back after.

as for the second code, I dunno, maybe it doesn't work on your version? can't really confirm.

Can you confirm that the second code is valid for any specific version?
I cannot, you'll have to search for that yourself, unless somebody else happens to come along who has the game and can confirm it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Easier option will be to use the attached cheat file (if you have the NTSC version). Put it in cheats folder and enable cheats.

Attached Files
.pnach   582eed0d.pnach (Size: 171 bytes / Downloads: 380)
(08-29-2021, 03:37 AM)Wombat2112 Wrote: Can I use Contra Shattered Soldier cheats I have found 2 the first one I only have one controller adapter so only one controller.
I would rather have the 99 lives cheat if it is valid. I have tried the second one and either not fast enough or doing something incorrectly.

Cheats
30 Lives
At the title screen, press Up(2), Down(2), L1, R1, L2, R2, L3, R3 on controller two. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound.

99 Continues 
At the main menu, on controller one, press Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Square, Circle, Square, Circle, Select, Start. (Note: If you are going to be doing this for one player, hightlight "OPTIONS", then do the code. If you are going to be doing this for two players, highlight "1 PLAYER", then do the code.)
Cheats
30 Lives

I hacked some Codes for Contra Shattered Soldier, PAL and NTSC.The Codes are here.