Control-bindingissues, help :)
Sad 
Hi forum! I just got to see this awsome program, everything works for me but 1 tiny problem.

I cant seem to figure out how to "move around". Since i cannot configure my keyboard to that "thing" (dont know what its called) on the playstation stick that you use to move around your character. The "arrows" on the stick i configured like no problem, but they are only used for camera-view so all i can do is stand still, Do a good deed, help a noob in need : )

Sponsored links

Just configure the left analog to what ever keys you want to use. No problems to get this working with the lilypad plugin.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
I was using the other 1 since it seemed more simple to me, but thanks for your simple awsome anwser. it works Smile

On a sidenote, can you save games ? Since i obviously cant put in my memorycard in an usb xD
If you have no memcard files already you can create them in the "MemoryCards" menu from the config menu. This is assuming you have 9.7 beta which you really should. You can also save with save states just press F1 to save F2 to switch slot and F3 to load. Just remember that save states can get corrupted so always save on the memcards.

Edit: F3 does not save Smile
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Thanks, much love : )