Controller Configuration
Hi i need help when i finish configuring 1 controller and then configure the other one it deletes the previous controller configuration any help?

Sponsored links

Moving to general support.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Just to make sure this isn't just a human error - The basic steps of this once you get to the controller configuration menu is to select the "Pad 1" tab, configure the controls, then select apply. Then, select the tab "Pad 2" and configure then select apply. You might have just not been applying the options before moving to another tab, if not then definitely make sure to tell us your version of LilyPad (should be on the top of the controller config window).
"Everything means nothing and we are all going to die".    - Some random owl I found in the woods whilst tripping on DMT
(12-23-2017, 11:07 PM)SimplisticOwl Wrote: Just to make sure this isn't just a human error - The basic steps of this once you get to the controller configuration menu is to select the "Pad 1" tab, configure the controls, then select apply. Then, select the tab "Pad 2" and configure then select apply. You might have just not been applying the options before moving to another tab, if not then definitely make sure to tell us your version of LilyPad (should be on the top of the controller config window).

Thanks it fixed my problem finaly i can kick my brother ass Laugh