Controller Issues
Hello everyone.  I just started here and using the emulation program.  It works fine on my computer, and i am quite happy with the visual and audio performance.  But i am having a minor controller issue with Castlevania: Curse of Darkness.  I am using a Steelseries 3CG controller and while i can move the character around just fine and perform different moves just fine the problem seems to be with the D-pad and the right analog stick.

In C:CoD the D-pad is supposed to be used to select different commands for the Innocent Devil (ID).  Instead it moves Hector around, and the right analog stick is supposed to be used to move the camera around, but it seems to activate the ID special attack, cause Hector to jump or jump and attack, or just attack while on the ground whenever i move the stick.  I have tried to tinker with settings, selecting ignore for the right analog stick as well as the D-pad, but i cannot seem to fix the problem so that these buttons work as they are supposed to.  Does anyone have any clues on how to fix this.

I am using version 1.4.0 if that helps.

Sponsored links

If possible, try disabling XInput and use DirectInput instead.
(09-29-2016, 12:55 PM)FlatOut Wrote: If possible, try disabling XInput and use DirectInput instead.

I just tried as you suggested.  It didn't work.  No change at all.
well does anyone else have any ideas?