Controller Mapping Issues
Hi, I'm currently using a Gamepad I got from Gamestation (UK) and behind it says "PC Control Pad" instead. I dont know if this is relevant, but the configuration menu on SSSPSX also says "Dualshock inside"

Anyway, my problem is that my right analog stick is absolutely screwed. As shown in the picture I'm gonna show, the movement shares the same buttons as XO Square and Triangle.

My D-Pad buttons also seem wrong, is there some sort of way of remapping these by regedit or any other way? I've tried calibrating, I've tried some regedit fix from some fifa board but it didnt work, I just cant for the life of me figure this out.

Also, when I try to configure the right analog's axis on the mapper, it doesnt detect my right stick moving, but when I move it on another button (say R3), it detects it as X O Square Triangle instead.

Any help? Anyone had this problem before? It really sucks I cant play games without moving the camera :/

[Image: kQwOq.png]

Sponsored links

I'm actually having a similar problem, I can map all of the buttons no problem, but the plug-in fails to recognize anything when I put in analog x-axis and y-axis.

EDIT: I just fixed the problem by installing MotionJoy.
(01-09-2011, 02:52 AM)Cliinf Wrote: I'm actually having a similar problem, I can map all of the buttons no problem, but the plug-in fails to recognize anything when I put in analog x-axis and y-axis.

EDIT: I just fixed the problem by installing MotionJoy.

MotionJoy doesnt recognize my device, I dont know why.

Sigh Ill never be able to play