Controller bug on Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore (USA)
Thumbs Down 
I like to play Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore (USA).
But there is a controller bug !!! ;(
Test it yourself, if I press the analog button is the beat and kick is wrong !!
Please check the controller settings.Master of the editor!

Sponsored links

Is the problem that you would expect to kick with Circle but you kick with X?
If so you can just switch these buttons in the lilypad configuration... Or have I misunderstood you?
No, I mean the Normal Punch and kick should be normal!
Is the same as without the analog button.

Instead button Punch and kick is on the analogcombined as a button.
Without the analog button, you can not go sideways, sideways and make no real attacks.Combined.

I mean !! Test it yourself?
fight a battle-tested with analog and analog without.
hi
what version you are ??
but my pcsx2 are not compatible with this game usa version or eur

help me thanks Cool
I have Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore SLUS-20071 (USA) Version!!
Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore(USA) and Dead or Alive 2 SLPS-25002 works!

Dead or Alive 2 SELES-50003 (Europa) and Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore (Japan)SLPS-25026 does not work!!

You need the 23AF6876.pnach to play the Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore SLUS-20071 (USA) Version.
Put the 23AF6876.pnach in your cheats folder enable cheats run game have fun. There are cheats in the file but they are not enabled.

the 23AF6876.pnach is on the link and scroll down to the Benji229 you can downloading the pach. Wink
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Dead-or-A...1-U--29237
(12-20-2014, 10:19 PM)Tompac Wrote: I mean !! Test it yourself?

Unfortunately I don't have this game.
Could it be that the error is in the lilypad settings? Can you please screenshot these settings?

(12-20-2014, 10:55 PM)Tompac Wrote: I have Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore SLUS-20071 (USA) Version!!
Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore(USA) and Dead or Alive 2 SLPS-25002 works!

Dead or Alive 2 SELES-50003 (Europa) and Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore (Japan)SLPS-25026 does not work!!

You need the 23AF6876.pnach to play the Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore SLUS-20071 (USA) Version.

The pnach was not applied to solve this gamepad problem. But to run the game. Obviously this is not your problem. If it is not in the lilypad configuration this game could be one of the very rare cases where controls are somehow mixed up or not properly working. But since nobody mentioned this so far...