Controller does not work in-game
Hey there guys
I have a pretty weird problem in my opinion.

My Mini-xBox360 Controller does work in the PS2 Bios but not in Games.
I booted my pcsx2 up the first time, configured my controller, setted everything up, but now comes the weird part.

As i mentioned it worked fine in the Bios but after i started Kingdom Hearts my game told me that no controller is inserted Excl

Almost the same with shadow of the collossus:
I started the game and got stuck on language select because i cant do anything with my controller. I tried every single button that i had assigned before in the pcsx2 configuration.

Can someone help me?
Thanks a lot

Sponsored links

Please post a screenshot of your lilypad settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-15-2015, 11:58 AM)ssakash Wrote: Please post a screenshot of your lilypad settings.

Here you go

I watched some tutorials on youtube and figured parts of it for myself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I want to make sure whether you have binded the controls properly so, could you also show the pad1 settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-15-2015, 12:11 PM)ssakash Wrote: I want to make sure whether you have binded the controls properly so, could you also show the pad1 settings.

Here you go again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try using the Xpad 2.0 controller plugin, that is what i mostly use and the 360 controller works fine. no need to map the buttons out, automatically detects it.
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160
Hmm... Thank you but... where can i get it? *blush*

Does anyone have a link and a description how to and stuff?
I really cant find that plugin :c
What happens if you put input api to windows messaging?

Additionally you forgot to bind start and select... probably you need to press them when the game starts?

BTW you also forgot to bin L3 and R3. Could be interesting to bind them if you want to play GoW. I think they toggled his overdrive modes (however they were called)
I tried it with the Pokopom Plugin wich i had already in my plugin list and switched my Controller to analog... +
It works now.

Ill check back later because i have to play that now!
(02-15-2015, 01:05 PM)LexFalk Wrote: Hmm... Thank you but... where can i get it? *blush*

Does anyone have a link and a description how to and stuff?
I really cant find that plugin :c

The plugin should be in the newer builds (download the latest one)
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160