Controller emulator problems
Sad 
I can't seem to get my controller to propperly work no matter what Angry I don't know what else to do so I've come for help! The right stick is recognized as the circle, square etc buttons (like if I turn the right stick down it's the same as pressing X)

EDIT: it's a PS3 controller

Sponsored links

Don't forget to press analog button.
(04-25-2014, 07:46 PM)rai_of_light Wrote: Don't forget to press analog button.

edited
Emulator, game, plugin settings?

I think rai meant the analog button for the dualshock 2 you might be emulating. You would have to map it, and press it.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(04-25-2014, 10:41 PM)KrossX Wrote: Emulator, game, plugin settings?

I think rai meant the analog button for the dualshock 2 you might be emulating. You would have to map it, and press it.

Are you asking me about all that? I may send you screenshots on my settings, also, gonna try the mapping. Even with an original PS3 controller the same error applies, so it must have something to do with the settings itself /:
(04-25-2014, 11:13 PM)Co0ki3 Wrote: Even with an original PS3 controller the same error applies

You were only talking about that controller. Do you have a second/different one with the same problem?

Which pad-plugin do you use?
(04-25-2014, 11:24 PM)willkuer Wrote: You were only talking about that controller. Do you have a second/different one with the same problem?

Which pad-plugin do you use?

I have probably found my problem... I recently tried reinstalling and all that so I lost all plugins, I lost everything, which would be the best plugin for it btw?
And yes, I have a non original PS3 controller (in which the right stick works on a regular PS3 console) and I also tried with an original PS3 controller.
I think except for rare cases lilypad is the most superior plugin.
(04-25-2014, 11:42 PM)willkuer Wrote: I think except for rare cases lilypad is the most superior plugin.

No idea why but it still reads both as "Button 0" (the Triangle and the R-stick up, as well as any other direction), I downloaded the plugin and tried it but still... /:
How does the controller behave in other applications/games ?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]