Controller, fps and graphic problem 0.9.7 ver
Wrong, installing in C:\Program Files is shooting in the dark, avoid those protected folders like the plague for games. You have nothing to lose installing in a simple folder, something like C:\Games does the trick and keep things nicely organized and centralized.

Probably the issue was already solved if that simple recommendation had been followed from the 3rth post in this thread. Enjoy the experience and never install games in those nonblessed "specially protected" folders from now on.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

(08-23-2010, 06:00 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Wrong, installing in C:\Program Files is shooting in the dark, avoid those protected folders like the plague for games. You have nothing to lose installing in a simple folder, something like C:\Games does the trick and keep things nicely organized and centralized.

Probably the issue was already solved if that simple recommendation had been followed from the 3rth post in this thread. Enjoy the experience and never install games in those nonblessed "specially protected" folders from now on.

its not in program files

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, you're right and I'm double wrong in this specific case because the issue with the Program files does not exist in XP.

Still it is yet a permission issue. Verify your access rights to the directories and files.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Thanks everyone for the info. I did it finally.
the problem was at the beginning of the installation which i ignored because when i was asked to save some files i was pressing next without thinking as the were recommended options
Hi there, I'm having same graphic issue as OP had, somebody said something about switching DX to 9, but when I try to run T5 on DX9, emu crashes D:

Emu version: 0.9.7
My Rig:
Intel Core i5 750 2,66 Quad
Palit GeForce GTX260 (896 MB, 448-bit)
4 GB RAM (2x 2) 1066 MHz
Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 w/ Aero enabled.

On 0.9.6 T5 runs fine (40 or more fps), but on 0.9.7 I've noticed some additional frames and "AA" option, which is always awesome. Any ideas? D:
set the internal resolution to 1000xXXXX, 1100xXXXX, 1200xXXXX, whatever gives you the best result.

and DONT activate the experimental aa.

for me 1200xXXXX is the highest res that works "blackline-free"
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
wrong nevermind
Native res and no AA fixed the problem Smile