Controller isn't working?
I'm using a dual shock 4 controller and it works perfectly fine when I use it on my ps4 and it WAS working perfectly on pcsx2 but, randomly when I started up a game, sometimes the controller wasn't registering as being connected even though the light is on and it shows it's connected on Windows. If I restart the game, I either get the same problem or it registers and then the character either just walks or runs to right continuously without me touching anything. 
Can you please help? 
I'm using pcsx2 version 1.4.0
Lilypad version 0.11.0
Windows 10 home (my windows is running on a Macbook with Bootcamp if that matters)
Using iso games. Have tried with Final Fantasy X, Manhunt 2, and Pacman World 2 all with the same issue. Manhunt 2 will actually have a screen that says no controller is connected when it's not registering the controller.

Sponsored links

How do you connect your controller to your PC ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-11-2019, 10:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: How do you connect your controller to your PC ?
I connect with Bluetooth
Any 3rd party software ?
Ds4 are not automatically recognised by windows
(12-11-2019, 11:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Any 3rd party software ?
Ds4 are not automatically recognised 
No. No third party software.
then your DS4 won't work.
sorry
(12-11-2019, 11:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: then your DS4 won't work.
sorry
But it's been working for a few weeks before this happened so I don't understand why it wouldn't work now
probably magic.
windows can't recognize DS4 controllers natively
Download and install  this for your DS4 controller.
(12-14-2019, 04:03 AM)sportster Wrote: Download and install  this for your DS4 controller.

SCP Toolkit is very out of date and strongly recommended against. The best solution these days is to launch PCSX2 through Steam and use Steam as a compatibility layer for your DS4. Controllers can be configured relatively easily via Big Picture mode.