Controller issues with GameSir G3s controller
Gamesir G3s Gamepad Enhanced Version is the pad I'm trying to connect with and I believe it communicates as an Xbox controller.  The test in LilyPad works but when I try and map the buttons, sticks going up and down or triggers they will overwrite each other so I can't map the keys properly.  I have tried deleting all of the bindings many times and it still does not work.  The bindings stay with some buttons and directions but are wiped out by others that shouldn't affect them such as the trigger screwing up the binding of a button.  With how this controller is I'm not sure of the different settings to use as this is all new to me and after hours of looking and trying I can't seem to figure out the combo to get it to work.  I have installed the Dual Shock 3-4 SCP Bluetooth Driver - Version:1.0.0.136 as well as trying to use the ScpServer and MotioninJoy and nothing shows up in the list for drivers in MotioninJoy but found that it has malware in it so I removed it and ran a cleaner.  The controller does show up in the Devices as a GameSir G3s.  All I see in the drop list for selecting the pad 1 and pad 2 is Disabled, Dual Shock and Guitar no matter what I try.  After trying so many different ways so many times I can't tell you all of the combinations so I apologize.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'm sure it's a lot and tried to work on it before bothering anyone so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Controller Specs:
1. GameSir G3s is the third generation of GameSir, compatible with Android 4.0/Windows XP and later versions, applicable to Android smart phones and tablets, Windows PC and PS3, broad range of native Android games is supported.
2. Built-in 600mAh polymer lithium battery lasts for 18 hours in normal condition, automatic sleep mode is a power saver.
3. Enjoy new games or the classic ones, with D-input and X-input mode changed in 5 seconds, by pressing Home button
4. GameSir G3s adopts a 32-bit MCU chip, computation capability is up to 48 million times per second, G3s features high sensitivity and accuracy in game controlling.
5. 8-way D-pad rests on 4 separate balls, thus, glides over 4 switches for more tactile feel, for precise positioning of E/S/W/N, ES/EN/WS/WN, making it easier to discern between the eight compass points.
6. Along with Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 solution and 2.4GHz module, GameSir G3s features high sensitivity and accuracy in overall performance
7. Supports vibration feedback, if there is also vibration mode in the game.
8. The body is made of strong materials to provide durability; textured surface makes the grip firm, comfortable and easy on the hands. G3s comes with detachable bracket, it can be used as an individual mobile holder for 3.5~6-inch smart phones.

Rig:
ThermalTake case
Intel i7-3770K @ 3.50GHz
Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600 (PC3-12800) (Two 8GB Memory Modules)
1TB WD Blue 10EARX
EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650ti 2GB
ThermalTake 400w PSU
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H MoBo
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
Two 120mm case fans

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

You don't have to map controls manually you just have to set it to xinput
.Craig You don't have to map controls manually you just have to set it to xinput

Thank you for letting me know
(03-31-2017, 07:26 PM)bhavedikian Wrote: .Craig You don't have to map controls manually you just have to set it to xinput

Thank you for letting me know

Hi I am running pcsx2 v1.4 on a W7 Mac mini  with a gamer gs3 and I can't get it to work. I am using xinput and no dice. I haven't installed any drivers, what am I missing? Are there any tutorials or pages I should follow with step by step directions.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.