Controller keeps inputting left.
Hey,

I just downloaded this emulator to play Persona 3, so I hooked up my Dualshock 4 and mapped all the buttons correctly but in menus the selection highlight bar always keeps going to the furthest option left. It also happens in game where my camera keeps on spinning left. I have changed the sensitivity and deadzones but to no avail and I don't really know what do do from here :/ Does anyone know how to fix this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored links

Does disconnecting/reconnecting the controller help? Rebooting? Does this happen in any other application?
(03-15-2018, 09:46 AM)Throwaway Wrote: Does disconnecting/reconnecting the controller help? Rebooting? Does this happen in any other application?

I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and it didn't fix it. Rebooting as well. Also I just tested the controller in Rocket League to see if it was the controller but it works fine there. It is really confusing why it is just on the emulator :/
(03-15-2018, 07:00 PM)Taylor3112 Wrote: I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and it didn't fix it. Rebooting as well. Also I just tested the controller in Rocket League to see if it was the controller but it works fine there. It is really confusing why it is just on the emulator :/

Does the spinning stop if you unplug the controller mid game? Any other input devices laying around out of sight that might be causing it?
(03-15-2018, 07:08 PM)Throwaway Wrote: Does the spinning stop if you unplug the controller mid game? Any other input devices laying around out of sight that might be causing it?

Yeah, the spinning stops when the controller is unplugged mid game and there are no other peripherals that would cause this plugged in to the pc. :/
Try unbinding everything and rebinding your controller.

Worked for me
if you have dualshock 4 and pcsx2 1.6.0, just install and use ds4windows and everything will be binded perfectly by default
but maybe you will need to also reset settings for this to work correctly, i'm not sure
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go