Controller malfunction
(12-21-2012, 08:11 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: At this point I'd suggest calling an exorcist Smile

Well, let's stop the guessing game then, please post a screensave showing the bindings (pad1) and the General window's screensave.

thanks for the help, but I finally got another ps2 game (one I do own actually!) and the controller is working flawlessly for it. Sorry to have wasted your time, It appears that shifters isnt very compatible with the emulator. I was told not all games work, and that some dont work very well, so i cant be surprised, the game isnt exactly popular. KH2 controls run like a charm.

Sponsored links

(12-21-2012, 08:21 PM)bobcat666 Wrote: thanks for the help, but I finally got another ps2 game (one I do own actually!) and the controller is working flawlessly for it. Sorry to have wasted your time, It appears that shifters isnt very compatible with the emulator. I was told not all games work, and that some dont work very well, so i cant be surprised, the game isnt exactly popular. KH2 controls run like a charm.

You are welcome, still, if you want to do a test, try running the previous game with different clamp modes at the GS and VU tabs.

Is known that in very few games the approximation method used does not fit and the controller gets all messed (one example is in FF-X where the movement becomes inverted in certain scenery).
Imagination is where we are truly real
(12-22-2012, 05:46 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: You are welcome, still, if you want to do a test, try running the previous game with different clamp modes at the GS and VU tabs.

Is known that in very few games the approximation method used does not fit and the controller gets all messed (one example is in FF-X where the movement becomes inverted in certain scenery).

i found a simple solution to the problem, i have no idea why i hadnt tried it before. i simply switched the lilypad plug in off and used PCSX2s regular settings, assigned everything and I am running around just fine! thank you so much! with the help of this game ill be able to stay awake long enough to fix my sleep schedule!
This is actually a problem with Shifters not liking the Lilypad plugin, my controller works on all games pc, ps1, ps2 etc etc. Try to get another gamepad plugin. I read on another topic in the forum that a different plugin solves this problem
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64