Controller not detected in-game
Hello,
I started using PCSX2 yesterday, playing Ratchet Gladiator with no problems. As I have finished it, I am now going on the Ace Combat franchise but my controller is not detected in game. I have already browsed some threads like switching to XInput and disabling DirectInput but the game just doesn't want to see my controller. I have tried with a PS4 controller(binds detected as a DX Wireless Controller device) and under DS4 controller(binds detected as XInput pad 0 device) without success . Maybe I am missing something... 
Thanks for your help !

Sponsored links

If you are using a DS4, use DS4window if you haven't already. Install the driver and you should be able to use it wired or wireless via Bluetooth.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
(05-10-2019, 06:59 PM)gtgamer468 Wrote: If you are using a DS4, use DS4window if you haven't already. Install the driver and you should be able to use it wired or wireless via Bluetooth.

OK so I was using a non stable version that a friend gave me, after installing the last stable one the problem is now solved...
Thank you for you answer, even though it wasn't the source of the problem, I appreciate it