Controller not recognized by KH2:FM+ anymore
Hello,

A couple days ago I was trying to play Kingdom Hearts 2 on pcsx2 for Mac. I downloaded the newest beta of the software so the controller plugin I am using is zeroPAD 0.3.0, and the game recognized both a PS3 and 360 controller. I also have the plugins required for the controller to be recognized. Now when I first played I didn't know that O was attack and X was jump so I would quit and try to see what was wrong. I tried the controller on a PC build of pcsx2 and it worked just fine.
Now when I try to play it today the controller isn't recognized by the game but it is recognized when I enter console mode Huh
Can anyone help me resolve this problem?

And another issue that started to happen...those couple days ago when I would hit esc it would show the pcsx2 main window so I could go into my configurations, but now it doesn't even do that. Instead it just stops and closes the game.

Thanks for your time, and if you need anymore information let me know.

Sponsored links

(06-26-2010, 10:55 PM)MissYoshi Wrote: Hello,

A couple days ago I was trying to play Kingdom Hearts 2 on pcsx2 for Mac. I downloaded the newest beta of the software so the controller plugin I am using is zeroPAD 0.3.0, and the game recognized both a PS3 and 360 controller. I also have the plugins required for the controller to be recognized. Now when I first played I didn't know that O was attack and X was jump so I would quit and try to see what was wrong. I tried the controller on a PC build of pcsx2 and it worked just fine.
Now when I try to play it today the controller isn't recognized by the game but it is recognized when I enter console mode Huh
Can anyone help me resolve this problem?

And another issue that started to happen...those couple days ago when I would hit esc it would show the pcsx2 main window so I could go into my configurations, but now it doesn't even do that. Instead it just stops and closes the game.

Thanks for your time, and if you need anymore information let me know.
I'm confused now, are you reporting the issue on MAC or PC? if mac I'm sorry I can't help nor point directions.

If PC you should try another plugin to narrow where the problem may be. Yet the emulator closing on Esc key pressing in one actual option, so you should post your complete configuration to get quicker and more consistent help.

It should be your machine specs, fix and hacks used and of course the plugins configurations.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Sorry for the confusion, I had mentioned that I tried it on a PC to test the controller to make sure there wasn't an issue with the controller, or the game for that matter. I think you may be right that it's something with my machine, and I've tried adjusting plugins but that just ended up with the controller not responding in game and I can't access the main pcsx2 screen in game either :\
I'll take your advice and post what my settings is, as well as specifications for my computer asap.
Thank you Smile
[Image: Picture5.png]
[Image: Picture3.png]