Controller not working
Hi, I wanted to play Fatal Frame again, and instead ended up reading forums for hours as expected. I had everything working perfectly with version 1.6 but i could not see the ghosts. i installed version 1.7 and now the controller doesnt work.

controller is a ps5 dualsense with Ds4windows. it works perfectly fine with everything except pcsx2 1.7 it works fine with 1.6

i tried everything, and spent a long time reading to no avail.

please someone help me i hit a roadblock with this. pcsx2 does recognize the controller, it just doesnt work

Sponsored links

uninstall ds4windows
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
is that really the only solution? thats not possible, i need ds4 to play other games.

Ill just give up on it, game is unplayable by default even on real ps2 because the joysticks on camera mode are inverted.

thanks anyway
(11-26-2023, 04:21 PM)Jacques_Noiret Wrote: is that really the only solution? thats not possible, i need ds4 to play other games.

Ill just give up on it, game is unplayable by default even on real ps2 because the joysticks on camera mode are inverted.

thanks anyway

the only : no.
But it would have been the best one since pcsx2 will recognize dual sense natively. adding 3rd party software will mostly mess things up

But yeah, if it's a hassle for you, just play it on your PS2 console instead
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go