Controller not working, was working.
It could be that annoying problem I have.

In the LilyPad settings in Device Diagnostics,double click on XInput Pad 0 to check if the controls are not ?
If that's the case,then it's that annoying problem that I have...for whatever reason if I unplug my gamepad and put the laptop to sleep,when I wake it up and connect the gamepad,the gamepad is almost always set to some other port other than 0 and since your setttings are set to XInput Pad 0,the controls will not work.

For now I know of two fixes:
1.If you don't have a vibration feature(or have but don't need it)on your gamepad,try unchecking Xinput and see if you can configure your gamepad with DInput(you will never have that problem again)

2.The problem can appear up to 4 times while using XInput and every time it appear again,you have to reconfigure your controls again(for all of the Xinput Pad 0 to 4)
I am actually wondering,why do I have 4 XInput devices when I actually have only 1

Sponsored links

(03-04-2018, 04:50 AM)help please Wrote: My controller i was using to play my games and such was working before i tried playing persona 3. It worked fine with ICO, silent hill 2, and tony hawks proskater 4. It then wasnt working for persona 3, and now isnt working for any of my games. I plugged in my controller after i booted up the emulator and idk if that will affect it but it might have been the cause. 

I'm relatively new to this so im sorry if im being a complete idiot. as far as i know i didnt change anything other than selecting my gamepad/controller from USB devices and clicking ok. 

any help would be much appreciated.

try to use the .iso format i guest
cuz all of my are .iso
is just have have some problem with the graphic and plugin system

well at least that i know for now Mellow
(03-04-2018, 10:42 AM)kexp007 Wrote: try to use the .iso format i guest
cuz all of my are .iso
is just have have some problem with the graphic and plugin system

well at least that i know for now Mellow

Im not sure what you mean by using .ISO format. I'm pretty sure all my games are .ISOs except for ICO but ICO runs like any other ISO so idk what the problem could be. Thank you all for trying to help this forum has been very supportive.
(03-04-2018, 10:00 AM)vsub Wrote: It could be that annoying problem I have.

In the LilyPad settings in Device Diagnostics,double click on XInput Pad 0 to check if the controls are not ?
If that's the case,then it's that annoying problem that I have...for whatever reason if I unplug my gamepad and put the laptop to sleep,when I wake it up and connect the gamepad,the gamepad is almost always set to some other port other than 0 and since your setttings are set to XInput Pad 0,the controls will not work.

For now I know of two fixes:
1.If you don't have a vibration feature(or have but don't need it)on your gamepad,try unchecking Xinput and see if you can configure your gamepad with DInput(you will never have that problem again)

2.The problem can appear up to 4 times while using XInput and every time it appear again,you have to reconfigure your controls again(for all of the Xinput Pad 0 to 4)
I am actually wondering,why do I have 4 XInput devices when I actually have only 1

So im i supposed to have Xinput pad 0 selected and not my USB controller?
Sometimes, the XInput "pad" can switch when the controller is unplugged. Use the test feature in Lilypad to make sure it hasn't switched. Otherwise, rebind your controls again (keep both) to XInput 1/0.
YO YO  YO ITS WORKING. 

I just directly plugged in the inputs using D input, thanks guys!