Controller plugin crashes
I have a problem:

I am trying to do the initial configuration and I get down to the controller config.
When I press configure when Lilypad is selected PCSX2 freezes up and crashes. When i select SSSPSX it will open the config menu and crash upon pressing any "set imput" button. therefore I cannot edit controller settings

Also, regardless of what i have set up, when I try to press OK after configuring (skipping controller config obviously) it tells me "Could Not Load GS Plugin 'plugins': <NULL>" and sends me back to config but when I do the same settings and try again it says nothing.
(I'm not sure if it helps at all but it also crashes whenever i try to start a game after that)

Please Help Me

Sponsored links

it seemes you have a bunch of problems.
please send us pour pcsx2 settings, plugins config, and the emulog.
oh, and don't forget your pc specs & OS too.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
As for the settings, config and log, I don't have them. I didn't even get that far. I try to load pcsx2 and it says it must be configured, so the config screen apears. I can change the graphics, change the sound, change the rom-drive, but the controller config menu always crashes. Config-wise I've tried most, if not all of the combinations of what i can change but my main problem is the "controller config" crashes.

as for my specs im runnig a Windows Vista Home Premium x64 with a Intel core 2 duo P7550 CPU, 4GB RAM and an ATI Radeon HD 4650 graphics card.
anything else you need to know?
pcsx2 version ?
did you try right->run as admin on pcsx2.exe
Yes i did try that and there's no difference.

Here's a video of the problem if it helps:

http://rapidshare.com/files/392302210/pc...m.avi.html
delete everything, download latest public beta & latest plugins pack.
extract everything in a free of admin rights directory like "my documents", & try again.
Still nothing. Is there a minimum system requirement that i don't have for me to run the controller plugins? and if so is there somewhere where i can get an alternate controller plugin thats compatible? because the plugins are what seem to crash the program and not the program itself.
Seems there's a problem with input devices in your PC, is there many installed or anything?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Alright cool, that worked, thanks.

I went to my control panel and saw that "Game Controllers" wouldn't open either. so i went to my device manager and went to human interface devices and saw a whole bunch of devices labeled HID- Compliant device and Root Enumerated Hid device. I disabled those, restarted and all the controller settings work now.

In other news i have a new problem after thatGlare

The "Could Not Load GS Plugin 'plugins': <NULL>" problem i mentioned before still stands and after ignoring the first warning and running the software anyways i get a message that says the memory cards arent found. any suggestions in that area?
Update your DirectX, run pcsx2 as admin and/or move your pcsx2 folder to a place withrights, like your documents folder.

When does it say it can't find the mem cards? Any screenshots?

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?prd=1123...lcid=0x409
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64