Controller stops responding
(07-14-2010, 11:14 AM)bitemytail Wrote: I'm sure its not the controller, as I only have this problem with persona 3. Even my other PS2 ISOs run just fine.

Beyond that, I have no idea.

then perhaps try pressing "analog" when it happens?

Sponsored links

(07-14-2010, 04:31 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(07-14-2010, 11:14 AM)bitemytail Wrote: I'm sure its not the controller, as I only have this problem with persona 3. Even my other PS2 ISOs run just fine.

Beyond that, I have no idea.

then perhaps try pressing "analog" when it happens?

Tried the analog button. No effect.
then it is indeed your hardware, on the drivers for it
(07-15-2010, 04:22 PM)Saiki Wrote: then it is indeed your hardware, on the drivers for it

If it were my controller, I'd have issues with programs apart from persona 3. Even my other PS2 ISOs work just fine.

Installing new drivers. Turns out logitech did release some new ones back in May 2010
so the drivers, just like I said (I typoed "on" instead of "or" )
(07-16-2010, 03:31 PM)Saiki Wrote: so the drivers, just like I said (I typoed "on" instead of "or" )

And just like I said, it didn't work.

Are there any other control plugins I could try for PCSX2?
only the ones that are included. if that doesn't work then you're going to have to replace your controller most likely
Just for the sake of it, try playing with speed hacks disabled completely, see if it also happens. If it still happens, try changing clamp mode full/normal/none (ee/vu). I had a different issue but still possibly related, where Ico could get weird controller issues (lilypad would think it's pressed up while it actually isn't) when restoring memory state depending on speed hacks settings.

The fact that it only happens with one game makes me think it's an incorrect emulation/hack issue.
(07-17-2010, 04:32 PM)avih Wrote: Just for the sake of it, try playing with speed hacks disabled completely, see if it also happens. If it still happens, try changing clamp mode full/normal/none (ee/vu). I had a different issue but still possibly related, where Ico could get weird controller issues (lilypad would think it's pressed up while it actually isn't) when restoring memory state depending on speed hacks settings.

The fact that it only happens with one game makes me think it's an incorrect emulation/hack issue.

I'm not using speed hacks, but i'll screw around with those settings later.