Controller...which one will work and mappable?
wow such hardware changing (and it works? Mellow xD)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

I bought a random generic dual shock USB pad, in a chinese market around here, it works great.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

I have Logitech's Wireless RumblePad2 and it works great.
the piranha extreme is also working with the emulator
I'm using the xbox 360 controller for pc and it works almost perfectly, a little bit of trouble configuring the analog but i got it working Biggrin
(03-12-2009, 12:37 AM)Zangetsu Wrote: the piranha extreme is also working with the emulator

LOL! "Piranha Extreme". WTF?! Is that a fish like controller?? Laugh
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

And the problem with the 360 controller is that u cant hold both the "tirggers" at the same time. (i switch the left bumper and trigger around to get around this) . The 360 controller will plug right in and work. the wireless controller even works with vista (if ur computer can do the wireless)
(03-12-2009, 10:33 AM)Gentleman Wrote:
(03-12-2009, 12:37 AM)Zangetsu Wrote: the piranha extreme is also working with the emulator

LOL! "Piranha Extreme". WTF?! Is that a fish like controller?? Laugh
http://www.dpluss.nl/piranha-xtreme.htm
U bet it is! Blink
eh hem.. so these generic non-name you mentioned, does it have rumble? darn it, my ps2 controller when plug in to pc doesn't have rumble anymore.. wonder if I need to buy a correct ps2 usb adapter or just buy a wireless gamepad receiver for 360 b/c I do have 360 wireless controller
I got a Saitek 2600 Rumble for $5 off woot.com. Biggrin
It's physically very similar to the ps2 dual-shock controller and the rumble works quite well. However, the R3 and L3 buttons don't do anything. (Why include them in the gamepad when they serve no purpose?) I haven't played anything that required them so it's fine.