Controller works within Ps2 System area but not in-game
I apologise if I missed a previous thread regarding my issues.

I am using the current Psx2 build, an Xbox 360 controller and the lilipad plugin. 

When I boot to the Ps2 system (e.g no disc in drive/where I can format memcard etc) my controller works without any apparent issues.  The stick works and it detects button presses.  

However, when I load an .Iso or a game disk , it stops detecting my controller and I cannot press buttons or move on any axis.  

I was wondering if anyone has had this issue or if anyone had any thoughts.  Let me know if I can provide any further information.

I appreciate any feedback.  Thank you!

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The DPad is also set right,not only the analogs?
Photo 
Thank you for the response.

My Specs are:  
Intel 17-3630QM
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660M
12GB DDR3
Windows 10 64bit version 1607

My PCSX2 Version is: 1.4.0 using default settings

Games:  
Off of original PS2 Game disk: Devil may cry 3,  Hitman 2, God of war 2
From ISO:  God of War 2

@vsub I have to admit my ignorance as to if the dpad is set.   Here is a SS of my initial liilpad config:

http://www.fidnet.com/~megatron/lilliconfig.jpg[Image: lilliconfig.jpg]

Thanks again to all for the quick response.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can add to help.

The weird thing is that my 360 controller works great when I fire up the "System" side of the emulator (E.g as if you turned on a PS2 without a disk in the drive.  I can move all around with the controller.  I was able to format my memory cards etc just fine.  It is only when I launch a game *place in a disk or launch ISO that the controller stops working)
I switched USB ports and everything is working (even the rumble). I think my Xbox controller was designated as "controller 2" based off of the LED on the controller itself (the LED above the home button was on the right it is now on the left). I hope that makes sense and can help someone else in the future.
Thanks for coming back with your solution Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]