Controllers Issues ps4L1, and XBOX Right Thumb Stick
So Im literally brand new to emulation. Its working like a charm, and its seems too good to be true. My problem is that when I use either one of my xbox one controllers, the right stick is always being wacky. For example, in basketball, my defender is constantly reaching for a steal, on offense my guy is making dribble moves, and dribbling out of bounds. On shooters Im constantly having to pull the right stick down to stop looking up. Like, every 3 seconds. The left stick, and all the other buttons, and triggers are perfect.

When I use either one of my Ps4 controllers, the L1 is doing the same thing. On football my QB just throws to L1 receiver as soon as I snap the ball, on basketball it causes my guy to always be in a post up with his back to the hoop, and on defense hes frozen in the position of taking a charge. As if L1 is being held down. Now, IF I never press it in the first place its fine. It only happens once I press L1. For instance, in the team selection. Its L1 and R1 to scroll, and if I hit L1 it goes into rapid scroll I cant get out of. As if I am holding it down. The R1, and all other controls are perfect. Its just a wacky Right thumb stick, on XBOX One controllers, and a wacky L1 onPs4s. 

I sure hope you all can offer up some advice.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go