Controls acting like buttons are pressed down...
I have Windows 10 and an Xbox one controller, and I can't get the thing to work right in PCSX2. The c ontroller works with every other emulator for ps1, super nintendo etc fine. But in PS2 when I fire up a game the camera spins. Or a character constantly moves to the right, or etc. I definitely calibrated the buttons, does anybody have any idea what the problem is?? Sometimes when I am calibrating it looks like the list doesn't make a new entry for that button, like it just overwrites a previous setting, if that makes sense. Thanks

Sponsored links

can you please post your lilypad settings ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-15-2016, 08:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: can you please post your lilypad settings ?

Sure thing, here they are, thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I suggest you only tick Xinput under game device APIs and untick "monitor in background"
(02-15-2016, 04:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I suggest you only tick Xinput under game device APIs and untick "monitor in background"

It worked! Thank you!!! Now I just have to figure out how to get my frame rate up, it seems to drop to 30 hen I play God of War.

Thanks!!!
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(02-15-2016, 07:48 AM)christullo Wrote: I have Windows 10 and an Xbox one controller, and I can't get the thing to work right in PCSX2. The c ontroller works with every other emulator for ps1, super nintendo etc fine. But in PS2 when I fire up a game the camera spins. Or a character constantly moves to the right, or etc. I definitely calibrated the buttons, does anybody have any idea what the problem is?? Sometimes when I am calibrating it looks like the list doesn't make a new entry for that button, like it just overwrites a previous setting, if that makes sense. Thanks

Mine are doing the same thing, but I'm using my keyboard. I don't know if it's because my game or computer is making the emulator run slow or if it's my keyboard. I'm trying to play Midnight Club 3, i updated my computer to Windows 11.
Ugh, another person that doesn't read the forum rules
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(05-14-2022, 02:10 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Ugh, another person that doesn't read the forum rules

;-;
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.